Through the TV series “Sommerhytta”, the people of Norway became acquainted with the then beloved couple Oyon Krug (28) and Levi Tree (25). The duo went on to come out on top, winning both the final and the summer cottage they built themselves.
However, in August last year, it became known that Krug and Trey had ended their relationship, shortly after they bought their first apartment together.
On the rumors of infidelity: – Absolutely terrible
After only two months apart, Se og Hør can reveal that Krogh has found fling with a mystery man, but the 28-year-old is now back on the dating market, which she thinks is “insanely scary”.
– It’s so scary to throw yourself into it! She told Se og Hør.
– Some nonsense
Despite his insecurities, Krug is no stranger to going on a date, and when the influencer’s girlfriend Sophie Elise Isaksen (28) invited him on a so-called “Tinder date,” Krug didn’t mind asking. However, Krug and her knights were no match for it.
– He was shocked
– I quickly realized he was there just for fun. And when you’re more vulnerable and single, that feels a little bad, she says, and follows up with another example of a bad date:
– It’s a little strange when I don’t know anything about the person I’m meeting, but they can tell a lot about me. I was on a date recently with someone who prepared 20 questions about “the whole of Norway’s Oyon Krog”, which is not quite what I want.
The influencer also says that she sometimes gets more attention in the city than she used to. However, she describes herself as a person who is good at weeding out those who don’t have good intentions.
– I feel good at smelling when there are owls in the swamp, but you never know. In town, I notice someone has their arm a little tight around me, so it’s sloppy. But also a little luxurious. Have not decided yet! laugh.
– It seems so far away
wants a girlfriend
Despite the fact that her dating experiences don’t always live up to expectations, the 28-year-old says she’s enjoyed a single life, though she’s now realized she’s In reality Girlfriend.
– I’ve found that I really enjoy having a girlfriend.
– One you can build another cabin with?
– no! I certainly wouldn’t. Here’s a tip: If you want to be with your lover forever, don’t subscribe to “Sommerhytta,” she says, laughing.
Also read: Emily Inger Mehl responds to boyfriend rumours
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”
Pattie Boyd inspired George Harrison and Eric Clapton to write some of the world’s most famous love songs.
Jennifer Aniston is upset: – It drives me crazy
CarPlay – Updated with new features