Premier League Rumors Manchester United | Premier League rumors on Sunday

Premier League Rumors Manchester United |  Premier League rumors on Sunday

Chelsea secured a much-needed talent in Brazilian striker Estévao Willian (17) from Palmeiras on Saturday. Born in 2007, the superstar talent is set to become part of the Chelsea squad from the summer of 2025, when he will turn 18.

Estêvão is said to have later thanked Chelsea's management via social media, describing the deal as a “dream come true”.

Both Manchester City and Manchester United have allegedly made some recent attempts to land Michael Olise (22), the Mirror writes.

The Manchester rivals are said to have tried, among other things, to reach agreements with Crystal Palace where the winger could remain at Selhurst Park as a loan player for another season. It seems likely that Olise will end up at Bayern Munich instead.

Read also: Lukaku is chased by VAR: – I feel it

Liverpool have made contact with Bologna about useful defender Riccardo Calafiore (22), according to The Athletic.

Calafiore is part of Italy's European Championship squad these days and is a sought-after player in the transfer market. Juventus are also said to be looking to sign the 22-year-old.

While Aston Villa's 26-year-old Brazilian midfield star Douglas Luiz looks set to be Juventus' big new signing this summer, Villa appear to be looking to Spain to find some sort of replacement.

The Birmingham club, according to Italian Gianluca Di Marzio, has asked Real Sociedad whether Bryce Mendes (27 years old) is available for transfer. The Spaniard, who can play in several different roles in midfield, has a contract with the San Sebastian outfit until the summer of 2028.

See also  - Very annoying situation - NRK Sport - Sports news, results and broadcast schedule


Meanwhile, Everton could be preparing for several deals from Manchester United regarding young centre-back Jarrad Branthwaite (21), the Daily Mail believes it knows. The Toffees had previously rejected an offer to sell at a reduced price.

At the same time, the Merseyside blue shirts are trying to interfere with city rival Liverpool's quest to sign Newcastle-owned youngster Yankuba Menté (19), we have to believe HITC.

The Gambian's Mente spent last season on loan in the Netherlands with top team Feyenoord, under the leadership of new Liverpool coach Arne Slott. Football Insider wrote that Anfield had rejected their attempt to secure the 19-year-old from Newcastle.

Read also: The letters cause Casper to respond (28): – It is very dangerous

In the northeastern region of England, Newcastle is simultaneously searching for Everton's leading attacking star, Dominic Calvert-Lewin (27). The reliable Guardian has now reported that the Geordies are close to signing the striker, who has a year left on his contract at Goodison Park.

Calvert-Lewin has visited the England national team in recent years, but did not feature in Gareth Southgate's squad.

Max Kilman (27) is another name on the shopping list for Newcastle and manager Eddie Howe, according to The Telegraph. The Black and Whites are said to have attempted to make a bid for the Wolves centre-back by offering cash as well as a player who could be sent the other way.

However, Wolves are said to have rejected an offer from Newcastle's Kelman, who has also allegedly inquired about Portuguese winger Pedro Neto (24). At least HITC writes this.

See also  Bohinen is Stabaek's new coach
Najuma Ojukwu

Najuma Ojukwu

"Infuriatingly humble internet trailblazer. Twitter buff. Beer nerd. Bacon scholar. Coffee practitioner."

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *