Thursday, the wait is over – finally ready for the premiere of the new Norwegian drama series “Made in Oslo”, where among other things Pia Jelta (44) She is the main character.
On this occasion, a number of famous faces appeared at the Oslo Opera House, where the drama series is being shown. The capital’s good weather comes in handy when the celebrities arrive in their summer outfits.
The main character himself is looking forward to showing the result.
It was a great recording, and it’s a project that means a lot to us, says Gilta when she met with See and Hear Thursday night.
Among other things, the series highlights fertility problems, something the actor himself believes came at the right time.
– It’s about time, it’s a somewhat incomplete topic. In this series, you meet a group of characters I mean they face great challenges in their lives, and I hope the audience can feel with them.
Greetings to Tjelta
Many had high expectations for this evening, including Tinashe Williamson (37). She’s seen nothing but the trailer for the series so far, to enter the show as openly as possible.
– I’m really looking forward to seeing Pia (Jelta Magazine.). I think she’s one of the best actresses we’ve had in this country, so when you throw at Sarah Khurami and Marianne Hall, it can be impossible to be anything other than very good, she tells Se og Hør.
Another person who is really looking forward to seeing the “Made in Oslo” result is Pia Tjelta’s close friend Synnøve Skarbø (51). She doesn’t skimp on her friend’s supplements, which are now relevant to the new drama series.
– She is thus a harbinger of a lady who gets whatever she decides, Skarbø tells Se og Hør.
Vanessa Rudiward (46), a regular podcast partner with Skarbø, is also excited about what her friend has managed to create on screen this time around.
– I think it will be fine, like everything that Pia does. She says it tends to be so.
- See more photos from the premiere below!
Read also: Depp’s shocking letters were read in court
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”