At 21:00 on Friday night, a man from Oslo got a shocking sight. On his way to a friend, he found a burnt rainbow flag, still in flames, in an underground sewer in Haugenstua, Oslo.
– I’m in shock, he tells Talkblade.
For his own safety, he did not want to be named.
Avisa Oslo was the first to report the case.
He is gay, and says he is scared after the attack in central Oslo last weekend.
– I looked over my shoulder every time I went out. I don’t feel safe, at least not after this,” he tells Talkblade.
He said that a complaint has been lodged with the police.
– It is important that we fight for love and be ourselves.
Jon Reider Øyan, head of Labour’s gay network, tells AO he is shocked.
– I’m dull. It’s very sad, I think it’s a cruel act, he tells the newspaper.
– This is simply disgusting. In light of last Friday’s shooting, this is all the more serious.
The police confirmed in the newspaper that they went to the scene and conducted an investigation.
“Music geek. Coffee lover. Devoted food scholar. Web buff. Passionate internet guru.”