If everything goes according to plan, the figure skater can begin to sharpen his efforts again after the New Year. At best, she’ll try her hand at snowboarding again in March.
I feel like the body is good and I’m noticing some progress. The body now responds to exercise better than this spring. It’s a good starting point for more work, Lundby tells Dagbladet.
Her openness has impressed many. Among others, she was nominated for general name in Dagbladet.
After taking gold at the World Cup in Oberstdorf this winter, she gained weight. With tears in her face, she told Dagsrevyen that the 2021/2022 Olympic season went in the trough. Lindmo followed up with a talk about body and weight.
Weight gain is due to a physiological change that can affect people who have gained weight over several years. Suddenly the burning is not the same as before and you are gaining weight.
To get back into bout weight, Lundby is working closely with the experts at the Olympic Summit in Oslo. The new answers to the tests show that they are heading in the right direction.
The desire to return is certainly present. He may be bigger than ever, national team coach Christian Mayer tells Dagbladet.
– We work closely with the health team at Olympiatoppen. They are in the driver’s seat on this and check the progress. The key word is weight. It’s all about finding the right time to develop here, in the form of an exercise and energy intake program. It is connected.
A number of tests have been conducted recently. We’ll sit down and have meetings about the information that comes in. Then we must agree on measures in the future to restore it.
Lundby says she trains twice each day, with a day off in between.
I have a basic session every day with strength and flexibility. Then there is the technique in the second session. Good Health. This is positive.
How strong is your belief about returning?
– It’s a long way. But I am very strong in the belief that I will make it happen. Now it’s about getting started and getting a more accurate plan. I added in it that I could train like ski jumping and get closer to the weight that ski jumping should be. I am not there today.
National team manager Klas Brady Brathin says Lundby’s status is internationally noted:
A lot of people are wondering how Marin is doing and if she will come back. Experiencing her progress and improvement is good for her first and foremost. But we are also very happy.
Coaching is Lundby’s number one job. In addition to this, she is the jumping expert for Viaplay on weekends. She can also be appointed as a lecturer through Seriøst Firma på Toten.
It’s all part of the comeback plan. Lundby is surprised at all the questions she asks if she posts:
It’s as if someone misunderstood him. Done: When participating in ‘Shall We Dance’ it might look like you’ve posted. But she confirms that I don’t have it.
– At the same time, it excites me when I read on social media about myself: “Maybe it turns on.”
– Would you like to respond?
– No, I think I’ll answer with the number of meters in the ski jump. Then he talks about himself.
Lundby won two World Cup golds, one Olympic gold and climbed to the top of the World Cup three times in total. She does not hide the fact that the desperation of snowboarding is what drives her the most.
– It is realistic that a woman can set a world record. We’re actually better built for long-distance skiing. She says this is a great motivator for me.
– I imagine the best way back would be to set a world record in Vikersund (253.5 metres today).
I imagine I’m lying on the plain and laughing, not knowing where to turn. I’ve thought about it a lot. These are the things I have to look forward to.
“Infuriatingly humble internet trailblazer. Twitter buff. Beer nerd. Bacon scholar. Coffee practitioner.”
Al Riyadi: These are the transfer plans for United and Ten Hag
Haaland answers about the city’s future: – Good question
John Arne Riise debuts for Avaldsnes at Level 6 – NRK Rogaland – Local News, TV & Radio