- Stromsgodset – Rosenborg 3-0
DRAMMEN (Dagbladet): Kjetil Rekdal realizes Rosenborg is left with “two, three, four points too few” after the Eliteserien start.
The team had a terrible experience at Drammen last night. The coach admits that Stromsgodst’s 3-0 loss is painful.
He may be starting to feel the shards of the pressure Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was under at Manchester United.
Just a day before the match at Marienlyst, Rekdal wrote a message on Twitter about Solskjær.
The message was written after Manchester United’s 4-0 loss to Brighton on Saturday:
– Where’s Beserfern who would have sent Solskjaer off every day for so long… You hear nothing of how much better Manchester United have now with a new manager, Rijkdahl reports.
Where is the Bizerfern who would have sent Solskjaer off every day for so long… You hear nothing of how much better Manchester United are with the new manager now.
– Kjetil Rekdal (RekdalKjetil) May 7, 2022
To Dagbladet explains:
– It is very easy to sit all over and shoot and shoot and shoot. To say that everything is very simple. But football is not easy, it is very complex.
Lerkendale’s Best Man continues:
Stromsgodset lost 5-0 in the past against Sandydefjord. Then they drove over Rosenborg and won 3-0. There is no logic in this.
Do you think Solskjær got too short a time at Manchester United?
– I don’t know anything about that. But there were so many besserwisser’s provocations and comments – of everything and everyone over a long period of time – that I think they went too far.
Manchester United got worse under Ralf Rangnick.
– It’s not just about changing coaches, Ryckdahl points out. He in no way speaks on behalf of his ailing mother, although she already grumbles about Rosenborg.
Rekdal’s point is that the discussion should be about topics. He has no problems extending his hands in the air and saying the team did really badly against Strømsgodset.
Rosenborg may not have the best players at the moment. Four goals in five matches indicates a lack of scorers.
We didn’t defend ourselves as a team. We did not attack as a team. We got a little better in the second half. But we weren’t close enough to being good enough to be able to pick up the points, says coach Rosenborg.
– What do you think of the beginning of the elite series?
We had good structure, good effort and good energy in the team. But you have to recreate this every week. We didn’t do that today, it was a ban.
Preliminary twelfth place doesn’t get a taste of the bird for Rykdale & Co.
|Bodo / Glimt||5||2||2||1||10||–||7||8|
“Infuriatingly humble internet trailblazer. Twitter buff. Beer nerd. Bacon scholar. Coffee practitioner.”