November 30, 2022

ModularPhonesForum

Complete News World

- Ronaldo accepts the indictment - even though Eric ten Hag says he doesn't want to

– Ronaldo accepts the indictment – even though Eric ten Hag says he doesn’t want to

Ronaldo stole the headlines with a positive sign on Sunday when he scored his 700th club goal.

But the last time Everton and United faced off at Goodison Park, there was an entirely different focus on the 37-year-old.

Fee Acceptance: Cristiano Ronaldo walks off the field in a daze after losing to Everton in April. Shortly after this photo was taken, Ronaldo took a mobile phone out of the hand of a 14-year-old who was photographing him.

After losing to Everton in April, Ronaldo was photographed walking off the field by the 14-year-old Everton fan. Ronaldo took the phone out of the teenager’s hand, and although he apologized and invited the 14-year-old to Old Trafford, the FA chose to charge Ronaldo with inappropriate behavior after thinking about it for several months.

The Portuguese Premier League striker had until Monday to respond to the indictment issued by the Football Association. Erik ten Hag confirmed that the issue had been a topic in conversations with Ronaldo and also confirmed how the 37-year-old is facing the charges.

– We talked about her and he doesn’t kiss her, explained Ten Hag.

Now it looks like this could be a misunderstanding due to the language barrier between the United manager and the journalist.

If BBC journalist Simon Stone is to be believed, Ronaldo has accepted the accusations, and Tin Hag’s statements about the fact that they would not accept any comment about the Portuguese should have been, which he and the club feel would be unreasonable.

It is now up to the federation’s disciplinary committee to decide whether Cristiano Ronaldo will receive a penalty after the incident.

See also  Mourinho took off after a historic victory

In the worst case scenario, the Portuguese could be banned, but fines and warnings are also relevant penalties.