Stavanger woman Sanna Kursit (33) became a well-known face among the Norwegian people When he participated in “The Farm” last year. She was on the farm for two weeks after a fierce fight against Inger-Sicily Grennorut.
After staying on the farm, Khurshid told her several times Misrepresented on television.
However, now her focus is not on “farm” participation.
At the end of September, the 33-year-old shared a post on his Instagram profile where he deals with great provocations and online trolls.
He did this by posting ugly comments on Facebook and Instagram:
“Imagine coming to the office to check those messages in your inbox while checking your email! Can you continue tomorrow with a smile and try at work? This is how my work day begins, the hateful news about me as a woman, my race, skin color, age and culture.” , Khurshid writes in the post.
She tells Thackeray that a special comment was due to overflow the file. It apparently came from a well-established, well-established man.
– This has been going on for some time now and I gave up because I did nothing to get news like this. I felt “enough is enough” – so I chose to share it with my followers.
Asked to take his life
Khurshid is a cosmetic influence and has more than 25,000 followers on Instagram. With it comes the title of “public person”.
– It has been said that this is constructive criticism and that I have to tolerate it because I am a public person. But the fact that adults think it’s okay to call me a “whore” asks me to change my appearance and motivates me to take my own life – which is a little scary.
He says there are a large proportion of adult men and they often hide behind anonymous profiles on social media. Now she is also excited about it in dating apps.
– It should have been a really good experience, but I had to delete my user because I can no longer pick it up.
– Simply men hate women.
The 33-year-old says he has received many reactions since he chose to share the post, and insists most are positive.
– Many women contact me and tell me what they experienced and what they think I do. Many say they have a dream of being a public figure, but do not dare to pursue it for fear that they will be hated.
But she was not ready for a comment she received, and the file was overflowing from the person behind the comment:
– I really apologized to him. He apologized if he had done something wrong or did something wrong, and admitted that he was stupid. So I thanked him for that. There was only one message, but it starts with one person and ends with the influencer.