This year’s star season is approaching its climax, and now the top five pairs remain.
On Saturday evening there was a noisy dance party where The former participants of Skal vi danse are back on the dance floor.
The scoreboard was narrowbut in the end it was Nathan Nate Kahongo (24) and Catherine Moholt (49) who had to perform a dance duel.
Before the duel, Kahungu stated that he hoped the jig would eventually prevail.
– We were second last time too, and we still finished in a duel. There’s not much we can do about you ending up in a duel. Hopefully those in the house see who wants to be here and that the dance wins in the end. Kahungu said I adjust my calendar every Saturday and have no plans to change it.
Celebrity guest Carsten Skjelbreid He had to fight the first dance duel of his life.
– I’m going to my first duel ever, I was never in a duel when I danced in 2009. He said it would be unusual.
Earlier in Skal vi danse: All-Stars Eight Celebrities Had to Give Thanks, So Triana Iglesias (40)And the Lacey Matberg (37)And the Eric Softland (34)And the Martin Lundy (26)And the Victor Soutberg (31)And the Curry Traa (48) And the Ignite Saba (28)And the Eislin Guttormsin (35).
All the judges wanted Kahongo to continue by small margins.
In the end, Moholt had to leave the competition.
– We thank the greatest Skal vi danse legend of all time, said Lieutenant-Colonel Anders Hof (46).
I was afraid of one thing when I agreed
Moholt, who won the first season of Skal vi danse, is grateful to have participated in the dance circus for nine weeks.
– That’s the big bonus. I wouldn’t have thought of that. I was too afraid to rush in at first, and now we’re standing here, she says when TV 2 met her shortly after coming out.
The 49-year-old brags about Kahungu, which she believes is worth continuing. She feels like the trio did everything they could during tonight’s broadcast.
– It feels good. I’m so happy, we didn’t miss a thing! , Screamed.
For Skjelbreid, this was his first ever dance duel. The outcome was not what he had hoped, although he thought it would be fun to be in a duel.
The 50-year-old praises his presenter and former dance partner.
– You are not just a presenter in Skal vi danse. You have a great passion for the program. I was touched by the kind words from everyone around you. It is deserved. If only everyone were like you, Catherine. You are very generous and good. You deserve all the kind words. He says it was a shame that this happened tonight, before Moholt continues:
– He has nothing to do with Carsten. We had a wonderful evening.
When Igor Filippenko (34), Moholt’s first dance partner, had to Withdrawal due to injuryTargi Svalastog (23 years old) ascended.
– I was supposed to stay on the sofa for five weeks, so I’m very glad I danced with Catherine. He says she is an incredibly good person with everyone around her.
– It’s a secret
However, she is very secretive about what the methods will bring next.
– There are plans, but they are secret – as in the television industry, she says and smiles.
Presenter Catherine Moholt (49) was first on the dance floor and made a huge impression with dance partner Tarjei Svalastog (23) and journalist and presenter Carsten Skjelbreid (50). They danced to the tunes of “Spain Cane” by Real Orchesta Sinfonica de Seville, and scored 26 points.
The next man was professional swimmer Alexander Hetland (39), who heated up the room with Helene Spilling (25) and reality file Grunde Myhrer (26). The trio danced to Mabel’s “Don’t Call Me Up” and scored 26 points.
Then it was the turn of radio analyst Nathan “Nate” Kahongo (24) and Nadia Khamitskaya Andersen (39) to show off the Paso Doublet of the Week, with kickboxer Thea Ness (37). They danced together to the tunes of “Run Boy Run” by singer Walker and scored 28 points.
Fitness influencer Jørgine Massa Vasstrand (33), who took viewers on hot salsa, with partner Santino Mirenna (28) and artist Atle Pettersen (33). They danced to “Me Ginty” by J Balvin and Beyoncé and scored 28 points.
The last person on Earth was actor Cengiz Al (25), who performed on a big show with partner Rikke Lund (27) and writer and baker Ida Gran-Jensen (35). The trio danced wild salsa to the song “Help” by Major Lazer and Demi Lovato and scored 29 points.
Finally, all participants had to go out in a wild dance relay race, where they danced in Latin to the song “Mujer Latina”.
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”