Fornebo (look and listen): Another Saturday is the “Skal vi danse” theatre, where celebrities will show off their dance prowess.
Tonight is a dance show and “the wildest night of the year” is the plan, with celebrities and their professional dancers naturally having more freedom to go completely off the floor.
Initially the influences were Anniken Jørgensen and her dance partner Santino Mirenna, who danced to Angry Birds composed by Ari Pulkinnen.
“It was so much fun,” said Anneken after the dance, while Governor Train Daily Cliff thought the influencer had worked with his expressions.
– You were really present and brought in elements of sports dance. Judge said I loved the timing and effects of the dance.
– But it was a bit tepid. I hope you’ve taken it all and meant it, Cliff said.
The duo earned 18 points for their dance.
Magnus Moan and Ewa Trela chose to show Rasputin’s dance by Boney M – and he got patted on the back after the dance.
– Yes! You are a rude man. High kicks, hips, said Morten Hegseth.
– That was a great dance. That was pretty cool, said Merritt Lingord.
Trine Dehli Cliff was also overjoyed. At the same time, she indicated that Moan should continue to work on the situation. The dance provided 26 points for the dancing couple.
– Vey Surin
The next couple were skater Maren Lundby and her partner Philip Rabe. The duo danced to jump by Kris Kross.
– It was something completely new. It was very fun and very tiring, said Lundby after the dance.
Apparently the judges liked the jump dance.
– Vey Soren talk about contradictions. How incredibly cruel you are. I’ve been able to play all the way here. You are the hardest jump in the entire world,” said Merritt Lingord.
– It feels so good. This is very nice. Being the person I show on TV now costs me, admits Lundby, who has 24 points.
– You want more power
Joakim Kleven and Benjamin Jayakoddy quickly gained attention for their impressive dancefloor dancing. On Saturday, they danced the dance show Hoedown Throwdown to Miley Cyrus.
Trine Dehli Cleve wanted Kleven to bring out the same strength he had in the first broadcast.
– Morten Hegseth said: I put the list too high, I want more strength.
The dancing duo still got 23 points.
Simon Nitsche and Helene Spilling were on the points lead for several weeks. They danced tonight on Run Away by Sunstroke Project.
– This is the core of MGP on acid. It’s joy and madness, said Morten Hegseth.
– said Trine Dehli Cliff – I also want to be a part of this party here.
The dancing couple got 28 points.
Dennis Farred and Lillian Asebo dance to the tunes of Croco Italo Mix Chnabi.
– Vareide said it’s fun.
– What am I thinking? It was a party to see Dennis on the dance floor. Then I think, “What does he do?” “I can’t find the words,” said Meret Lingiardi, laughing.
Trine Dehli Cleve thought Vareide was more than ever in competition.
The duo got 15 points.
– He won the party
Royan Harakati was able to reveal, last Saturday, that she is dancing due to an injury. However, that didn’t stop her from giving it all up with dance partner Ole Thomas for Get Ready by 2 Unlimited.
– It’s a party. You arrive today too. Trine Dehli Cliff said it’s a firework, you’re so confident in what you’re doing.
– Merritt Lingiardi said I’ve won this party so far.
The duo scored 29 points.
Alejandro Fuentes and his dance partner, Maria Lai, dance to the kung fu tunes of singer Cielo Green.
– I think it was an unbalanced performance. You start out neatly, but then you miss a bit and move away from the step. But then I came back. Trine Dehli Cliff said, “I want a smoother dance than I did today.”
For her part, Merritt Lingerdi believed that the children of Fuentes should be proud of their father.
– You’re elegant and it’s so nice to look at you. But then you are a bit on the uneven, she said.
The duo scored 19 points.
This status is constantly updated!
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”