Fornebo (look and listen): Saturday night is Halloween airing and this fall’s quarter-finals “Shall we dance?” The competition is fierce and the final match of the dance is fast approaching. Tonight, another participant had to put her dancing shoes on the shelf, so there were only three celebrities left.
Last week was tearful Ruyan my moves that got the fewest votes and thus smoked out of competition.
After two dancers danced each, it was Simon Nietzsche and Oyvind “Venny” Sovic who had the fewest points combined, and thus had to go out in a dance duel.
salute to dance partner
After an intense duel where both spouses admired, it was finally Vinny who pulled the shortest straw.
– IM so happy. I was very angry after the first dance because I danced so poorly, so it was cool to show that I can dance that cha-cha-cha too. It got a lot better the second time around, Finney tells Seog Hør after the broadcast.
– He was very nice, but also very tired. I don’t care about smoking now, I’m looking forward to getting my life back. The only unfortunate thing is that I’m not allowed to be with Ricky every day, he says and praises his dancing partner in the air.
– I’ve become very fond of Ricky. It is so amazing, it is simply a marvel of human wonder. She’s cute, she’s warm, she’s good, she’s patient – I can’t brag about her enough.
– You are so king
Like past Saturdays, celebrities also had to impress tonight with two dancers apiece.
The first to come out was Magnus Moan and his dance partner Ewa Trilla with Cha Cha Cha.
– Cha-cha-cha is all-iron, highly recommended, Magnus said after the dance
– Very nice start. “Continue where you left off last week,” Trine Dehli Cliff said.
“You’re so king, you’re so cruel,” Morten Hegseth bragged.
Magnus scored 27 points.
Put in the fuse box
The next participant is Simon and his dance partner Helene Spilling. The duo admired their fearsome tango.
“Dance becomes uninteresting to me if you can’t connect technique, music, and communication,” said Merritt Mork-Lingardi — but that was in the fuse box.
– I’m starting to gain some dance technique skills, I understand what you’re doing. One thing I’m not happy with today is your neck. Now it’s the quarter-finals and I want it perfect – but it’s almost.
Simon scored 28 points.
Did we see the same dance?
Vinnie and Ricky Lund also danced Cha Cha Cha Cha to the lead song “Bella Chow” from “Paperhouse”.
– He said after dancing it’s always nice to dance with Ricky.
We’re in the quarter-finals and now I have to be a bit strict – because I’ve seen you so much better than this. This wasn’t entirely good for me.
– Did we see the same dance? , tren counters, adds:
– Now you begin to sniff at the highest score. Sometimes I think you did so much good!
Vinny got 24 points from the judges.
– Not the best
Siri Avlesen-Østli and Tarjei Svalastog swing their hips in an animal samba.
‘I see there is a lot of joy and dancing,’ said Trine, ‘now I’m beginning to control the excessive flaring, but there will be great dance steps and a little uncontrollable arm.
I think you’re raw, I think you’re straight to the point. “It’s not the best I’ve seen from you,” Meretti continued, “but it did so well in the quarter-finals.
Siri has 26 points.
– It doesn’t look better
Then she was ready for the second dance of the participants.
Magnus and Iowa performed the seductive Argentine tango, to Morten’s great delight.
– Hard music, totally raw dance – very good!
– Here it was a change of speed, dynamics and nuances from another world, Merete agreed satisfied.
– As for your partner, Trane said to Iowa.
Magnus got a full pot of fate for his second dance.
Simon and Helen’s second dance of the evening was a fiery samba, which drew the audience to a standing ovation.
– Simon, each season of “Skal vi danse” lives its own life, but I don’t think I’ve seen better samba, Trine opened.
– If I had a hat today, I would take it off.
Thus she was a full example for the second dance of Simeon as well.
– I don’t see what I want to see
Siri and Tarjei made a stylish Basu duo, and she liked it as much as Cruella de Vil:
Talk about having poker faces, that was so cute, Morten said
– I told you at the dance center that it’s dangerous to pedal too much, and I think you’ve done it better now. Instead of attacking the ground, you used your feet in a more sophisticated way.
Siri has 27 points for Basso.
Vinnie and Ricky finished the show off with a powerful Argentine zombie tango.
– You know what, I think that was incredibly cool. I was there from start to finish. Morten: That’s the best I’ve seen from you.
However, Trin wasn’t entirely convinced:
We’re in the quarter-finals and I don’t see the things I want to see
Finney grabbed the last of the evening referee’s points, and ended up with 25 points.
Read also: So the winner gets ‘nothing’.
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”