FORNEBU (Dagbladet): Last week, this year’s “Skal vi danse” season opened with great fanfare. The level between celebrities is clear higher than ever, And The first level of the year already came in the premiere.
For the first time, viewers and audiences saw two men dancing together, Joachim Klevin and Benjamin Giacody. Blew all the others off the dance floor With a wonderful tango.
– Oh, my God, what the hell happened there. I’m dying dad, it’s happening now. I’m so grateful we were allowed to come up with this “frying pan” this way. If anyone thought this was weird, we got proof that they were wrong,” Klevin told Dagbladet after the premiere.
going out with injury
On Saturday evening, the first pair of the season was scheduled to leave the competition after receiving the fewest points. However, this did not happen.
Ahead of the broadcast, it was announced that the couple would not be breaking up tonight either. Sexologist and influencer Iselin Guttormsen had to withdraw after sustaining a broken ankle.
– She said: I have cried since I received the letter.
I wish with all my heart to continue. In that sense, it’s good that this is not a decision I should make, but some professionals have said I should. Then I continued I have no choice.
The other participants will continue to perform their dances tonight.
Tonight’s program was opened by Maren Lundy. Despite being told she was massaging several places in the dance, she got 13 points.
Øyvind “Vinni” Sauvik, who danced tango with Rikke Lund last Saturday, wasn’t too happy after the premiere.
The duo is still finished with 15 points.
Tonight it was Rumba’s turn, a dance for which they earned 14 points. After that, Vinny said the week after the premiere was heavy.
– So brutal. On the ground, he said, among other things, I feel like I’ve greatly underestimated how severe this is.
Artist Royan received a lot of praise from the jury. She has previously been open about the fact that she suffers from performance anxiety. However, the judges believed that this did not shine today. I got 23 points.
– in shock
Anniken “Annijor” Jorgensen danced salsa with Santino Mirenna. The judges thought she was flirting with both the dance partner, the audience, and the camera. Jorgensen herself said that she was completely shocked after the dance.
“This is probably one of the best things that ever happened to me,” she continued.
I touched the rulers in tears
Next, joint runner was Magnus Moane, who dances with Ewa Trilla. After a beautiful slow dog, they made all the rulers burst into tears.
The dancing couple earned 24 points.
“She was synchronized, she was beautiful,” said Judge Trine Dhle Cliff.
Dennis Farred and Lillian Asebo got eight points for tonight’s salsa, and the judges weren’t quite as impressed. Admittedly, they noted that the effort was flawless.
– There’s nothing to say about effort, said Trine, at least.
The duo scored eight points.
– very good
Last week, as we mentioned, Joakim Kleven and Benjamin Jayakoddy both took the top ten of the season. Tonight they also swayed on the floor with their dance – to full cheers in the hall.
“You love to be on stage,” said Judge Merritt Lingiardi, who wasn’t sure if the duo would be as good today as last week.
– And then you come here like this. She said you’re fun, flexible, sexy, and make the whole audience with you.
Morten Hegseth was also excited about tonight’s broadcast.
“It was very good,” Heggst said.
Pigeons got 24 points.
There was also full cheer when Elin Ørjasæter and Bjørn Wettre Holthe headed to Alf Prøysen’s Tango For To.
– I really liked this. Morten Hegseth said, You raise the dance one notch and the madness one more.
According to Trine Dehli Cliff, orgasater shows joy in the dance, which resulted in 14 points.
– Annoyingly beautiful
The judges praised Siri Avlesen-Østli and Tarjei Svalastog for the Rumba. Trane Dehli Cliff said the following after the dance:
– Roomba is so hard – you delivered it beautifully. Love her.
For her part, Merritt Lingerdi thought this was a huge contrast to the duo’s dance last week.
– Roomba is so hard – He was incredibly good. Have stiffness and create lines. The judge said you also have an annoyingly beautiful and intense expression.
Avlesen-Østli herself revealed that she practices dancing at every available opportunity.
– Taraji was really good at teaching at that time. I love him here, really love him. She said I stand every hour in front of me – and shut up at my children.
Alejandro Fuentes danced salsa tonight with his partner Maria, which Merez Lingerdi described as hilarious.
The duo earned three sevens for dancing, which is 21 points.
Simon Nitsche and Helene Spilling had the honor of ending the Tonight Show, something they did with slow fox that was praised by the judges. The jig resulted in 27 points.
– Wonderful. I’m sure if nothing goes wrong we’ll see you all the way to the final, said Morten Hegseth.
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”