On Sunday’s episode, it was Tommen Harkett (28) who had to leave the farm next He lost in a duel against Kjersti Grini (50).
In the episode, there seem to be many in the group who influenced her to choose Grenny as the second heroine. Harkett also believes that some of the other participants influenced who you should choose as a big farmer.
– People play like pieces
– I think Tommen got very good help with my selection, and Sophie is the great director here. She pulls the strings and plays people like pieces. “I think Sophie’s plan is I’m going to win, and to choose Sophie Tommen to be the new Big Farmer,” Greenie said in the episode chosen to be the second Giant.
Harkett says she had already agreed with Sophie Elise Isaacsen, 27, that she would choose her as the big farmer, but Niklas Barley, 32, influenced her to choose him instead.
– I should have already chosen Sophie, then Niklas said it would be better. I don’t quite remember the reason, but there was something about it that was best for the group, said Harkett, Good evening Norway.
He thinks Barley wants her back
Moreover, she says that it was not important for her at that time, which of them became a big farmer, and that she let Isaacsen and Barley choose.
– Then I put them both together, and said that I don’t care who I choose, and that they must decide, says Harkett.
She got along well with Barley, and really thought he wanted her to win the duel and stay on the farm.
– What I think is interesting to see, is that he says it’s better if Kjersti comes back, and then somehow made me choose him, if I should smoke, says Harket.
– It was very sad to smoke, but then you see that he only wants it. It’s a little special then, that I end up picking him, who sits down and says it’s OK if I smoke, continue.
When asked by host Teryl Sjestad Christiansen (26) who the participants hope to win the duel, Barley replied that he likes Harkett, but thinks Grenny deserves a comeback.
Good evening Norway, Barley says he didn’t want Harkett to be taken out, but he thinks Greene deserves to be there, and Harkett has voiced it She felt like everything was overwhelmed and she didn’t quite find her place.
– Niklas and Sophie are the biggest players out there
Harkett believes that many of the participants played a good game in the yard.
Niklas and Sophie are the two biggest players out there, and we were 100% able to get what they wanted. Harkett says she played well by them.
Barley does not believe that none of the participants in the “Farmen kjendis” used any kind of tactics within the farm.
“I think everyone there is playing a little, and it’s a reality show where you have to try to win, so it’s normal to play the game,” he said, “Good evening Norway.”
Harkett says she regrets choosing Barley as Senior Farmer and should really wish she had chosen a completely different participant.
– I wish I had chosen Ingrid as a senior farmer, because then I think things would have been a little different. Actually just because she didn’t play much, and I thought it would be a little fun, because I don’t think people were expecting that, says Harkett.
– I felt like I had good control over that process
Barley himself is pleased that he was finally chosen as a great farmer.
“I really wanted to be a great farmer during my stay, and I am very glad that things went so well,” said Barley, “Good evening, Norway.”
The host admits that he worked hard to elect a great farmer, and that he was not surprised by the elections. Barley had a conversation with Harkett before the duel, where he told why he thought he should be elected.
– I felt that I had good control over this process. Barley says, I worked hard to get elected, so I wasn’t surprised.
– I am more satisfied that the tactics worked, he continues.
I think it was taken out of context
On the first day inside the farm, Harkett started crying because she was feeling a little outside, something Barley expressed that he thought was strange. Despite the fact that he was “strict” towards her at the time, he still believed that he deserved to be chosen as a great cultivator.
– Tommen and I had a great time on that farm. The clip where I think she’s crying a little early, is a lot like the others, and it’s been taken out of context. I feel I deserve to be a big farmer, Barley says.
We point out that the Norwegian Good night files Niklas Baarli and Sophie Elise Isachsen are both co-stars in this season of “Farmen kjendis”.
SE video finished
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”