There is only one side wall after the fire in the barn at Wigland in Lindness on Sunday night. – The fire brigade said it was completely ignited when we arrived at the scene.
Lindness: – Commander Torbjorn Hoyland, south of the fire brigade to Frederlandsvenen, tells us that the warehouse was completely overheated and partially collapsed when we arrived at the scene.
Emergency services were notified of a fire in Farmoveien north of the Vigeland center at 02.19pm on Sunday. The news is that it burned heavily in a shed.
– Prevented from spreading
– We were able to focus on the house next door which was six to eight meters away and prevent it from spreading from the barn to the house, Hoyland continues.
– Was there a risk of fire spreading at any time?
– Not after we got to that place, but if we were not there the house next door would probably have caught fire, the commander replies.
Police said yesterday morning that the shed was completely burned and destroyed, except for one side wall.
This was confirmed by the fire department.
– There is little left in the fa நோக்கிade towards the house, but all is ruined, says Highland.
There are no humans or animals on the site
Firefighters rushed to the scene with 8 people and extinguished the fire in the shed.
Some parts of the group are turned off in the morning.
The owner of the house and barn left, but confirmed to police that there were no animals or humans at the address.
The fire department does the same.
– Highland says there are no permanent residents at the address located in the area where the small farms are located.
“Music geek. Coffee lover. Devoted food scholar. Web buff. Passionate internet guru.”