Last: The search for the culprit, which was at 22.15pm, ended at the ground half an hour ago. Patrols are underway in the area and many more are under investigation.
– The person stabbed with the knife is being investigated. Trent Eagle Groth, operations manager for the Southeastern Police District, told Doug Blatted that he was not seriously injured.
Police have received several clues as to who the culprit is, but have not yet gone out with information about it.
There are no eyewitnesses to the actual stabbing, but police have spoken to many who may have seen something about what happened.
Dogs and helicopters were used in the search, the Southeastern Police District wrote on Twitter.
Police initially said the injured person was taken to hospital unharmed.
In a jog
According to Operations Manager Osmond Chanda, the offender was stabbed while jogging in the open near Aledjern.
– We contacted a man in his 50s who had stab wounds. He was going jogging and, as we understand, the incident took place in a wild area.
A person living in that area D.A. He said he was told by police to lock the doors.
Police were informed that he was stabbed at around 18.30.
The culprit’s explanation is unclear, so the police did not want to give any details about it.
– For now, he says we have no idea of a culprit unknown to us, or the background of the incident.
The Chief of Staff is asked to inform persons who may have information in the case.
– Now a significant number of police are looking out. I do not have a specific number, but we have helicopters, dogs and crews Oslo and national aid resources.
He describes the search as difficult.
– But considering the time that has now passed, that is a big part. So yes, this is a requested job, says Chanda.
Police have asked people to stay away from the area.
Police are asking other forest hikers to stay away from the Aletjern and Uklevine area until the situation is clarified. Southeast Police District writes on Twitter.
“Music geek. Coffee lover. Devoted food scholar. Web buff. Passionate internet guru.”