– Police in Oslo said just after 2pm on Saturday that they were carrying out multiple patrols at the Granstangen school and Furuset following a report of a man being stabbed.
Gjermund Stokkli, operational manager of the Oslo Police District, says the victim was a teenager.
– He is being attended to by paramedics. According to our information, this must have happened outside the school. “We’re securing the scene and looking for one or more culprits,” Stockley tells Talkblade.
The police received information about the incident at 1.51 pm.
– What should you do in the case of suspects?
– We’re talking to some witnesses, but it’s still early, Stokely says.
Announced by AMK
Dagbladet’s reporter at the scene said police are searching the area with a dog. They have blocked off an area in front of the school and a large area behind it.
– We are interrogating at least two witnesses so far. We are working to find more people, as well as possible video surveillance, says police chief Steiner Bjerg.
He says that the police received a complaint about the stabbing through AMK.
– We had a patrol that was not far away. They were able to find the victim and administer first aid, who was treated by paramedics on the spot, Bjerg adds:
– He was conscious but sustained a severe stab wound. He was taken to Ulleval Hospital and his condition is unclear.
Bjerke is reluctant to go into details about the victim, beyond saying it was a young man with ties to the area.
Also, the police believe they have located the location of the stabbing.
– It’s close to here, Bjerg says.
He says they haven’t had to go so far based on the suspects.
– We are actively searching with dogs, but the case has moved to the investigative track, where we prioritize witnesses and video surveillance, says Bjerg.
“Music geek. Coffee lover. Devoted food scholar. Web buff. Passionate internet guru.”