Last Friday, it was finally known who were ten celebrities who will fight for the title of “Norway’s Strongest Celebrity” with their participation in “71 degrees north”.
Among those who will appear in the next season, which will be shown on television in the fall, is comedian Terry Spursem (46).
– will exhaust others
Just before the cast was released, the gang met at Grefsenkollen in Oslo, where Dagbladet was also present for a chat with those willing to travel. Sporsem was able to say that this is not the first time that he has been offered to participate in the popular TV show.
– Now or never
“I’ve won or been on the podium in everything else I’ve been involved in, so I feel like there’s pressure,” he admits with a smile to Dagbladet.
The 46-year-old was previously seen on “Farmen kendis”, “Camp Culinaris”, “Shall we Dance”, “Sofa” and “MasterChef Norway”. However, he is convinced that this will be the heaviest thing he has done yet.
Rejection reveals: – Very cowardly
– I’ve prepared, but maybe I should have prepared better. The comedian laughs, but I was afraid I was being too trained.
– I’ve been asked ten times before to join, but I’ve had some trouble with my knee – I’m also afraid I’m the one everyone has to help. He explains to me that I like to manage myself.
Now, however, he feels ready.
– This is the first time my knee is okay and I’m in really good shape, so I thought ‘now or never’. I’m getting close to the age where it’s too late. If you’re over 50, you must be a “trainer at Perkin” if you have ambitions to win. Jokingly, John Almas trained at Birken, he points to the fact that John Almas (55) won the same program in 2020.
– Love her
Almost like a reality competition veteran, Sporsem says there’s a certain thing he really appreciates about being on shows like this.
It reveals its biggest feature
– I like the reality bubble. I am also very happy to be among the people who don’t have a phone and the distraction there, it’s just so lovely. I always meet people that I might have a preconceived notion about, but then I meet my own prejudices and find out that they are amazing people that I have grown fond of.
The reality bubble is a well-known phenomenon, and as strongly as the participants themselves see it, it can seem a little strange to the rest of us.
– You don’t believe it. You hear about the bubble and comedians joke about it, and I see what I’m saying now is joke stuff, but it’s really nice. And the sadness after that — when you go back to normal life and talk to people who can’t relate to what you’ve been through, so you start contacting the other participants. This is exactly what I’m looking forward to.
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”
Pattie Boyd inspired George Harrison and Eric Clapton to write some of the world’s most famous love songs.
Jennifer Aniston is upset: – It drives me crazy
CarPlay – Updated with new features