As the sun shines over Norway, TV2 photographers tend to go outside to soothe the mood of the sun-hungry Norwegians.
This time was even better than usual because only sunshine and heat were seen everywhere from north to south.
– We have nothing to complain about. It was a cold winter in Trondheim, so we’ve been waiting for this for a long time, says Wilde Almestad, who has been traveling for a sunny break since his master wrote in Trondheim.
– Do you think this will last?
– No no. I think it will last for two days, then she says with some disbelief that it is over.
Will it last?
There are no weather guarantees in Norway, but if you look at the forecast it could be Almestot wrong. The outlook is very promising.
It’s nice and hot all over Norway, explains why TV2’s weather presenter Eli Carrie Jengdel.
– The reason is a high pressure that pervades the whole country. Some places are a bit taller Cirrus cloudsSo it’s not completely cloudy, but it’s not far off, he says.
The big question is whether good weather will last.
– If you like the sun, you can enjoy it. There will be more sun and higher temperatures until Sunday. Then the high pressure travels slightly westward, but remains posterior. This means there is a good chance of good weather next week as well, says Jijenkedel.
By the time you see it, the weather forecast will turn out to be very inaccurate. Gjengedal is still ready for the season forecast.
– It shows that June is slightly warmer than usual. July changes, but in August it dries up. Season warning still needs to bring a pinch of salt. It gives us a hint, but the weather announcer says it’s not one hundred percent sure.
One person who is more concerned about drought and rainfall is the Jijor family in Friedheim Gard, in the municipality of Stench.
The area is popularly known as “Tuscany in Norway” and is one of the most prosperous places in the country.
– Christopher Gijor smiles and says that the sun makes us a little spring older and now it’s so much better to drive in the field.
– I’m very happy
With his daughter Louise and his wife Carrie, the farmer works in Weil.
– Look at the buds on the trees. It’s ours, it’s absolutely delicious. We are so blessed to be allowed to enjoy this every year. To feel safe and well all around us, Carrie smiles.
– What does the sun do to you?
– I’m so happy, so optimistic about spring and summer. It’s great to see things sprout and grow around them, and I know what we do is very important, ”he says.
– Probably not normally
In Bodo, football is not the only thing that warms hearts during the day. The sun also does its part to bring happiness to people after a cold winter.
– It may not be completely normal, it’s a surprise every time, but the first day of summer often comes suddenly. In Bodo, when good weather comes first, we get used to the hustle and bustle before it cools down again, says Elise Lowold.
Together with his friend Christine Christiansson, he enjoyed this year’s first outdoor lunch in North Village Square.
Not too hot
Ailo Gjerpe and five-year-old Magnus Norlund Kemi took the opportunity to leave in good weather.
– Is it too hot?
– No, because there is a lot of air in the pot and it does not heat up completely. Probably he says it’s not as cold as usual.
– Do you think winter is over?
– We can count, but we will not know for sure until the end of July. Embedded tires are still in the car, we eat ice cream, so hopefully summer is coming soon, he laughed.
Johak: – Fantastic
On Hofzell’s yerfjellet, TV 2’s reporter Therese backed Johak. Even though Easter is over, you can still see her on the ski slope.
– Now it’s better here. The path without people is empty, I’m glad. It’s definitely nice to see people skiing at Easter, but he says it’s good to have the trail yourself.
Veronica Kenworthy is also waiting to unzip her skies, and says that Dan will be working on the slopes before the bikini season begins.
– It’s better than the beach, I would say. Here you can move a little, you are lying on the beach, she laughs.
In Stavanger, some people choose to enjoy the sun in a somewhat quiet environment.
At sea in Paradise, Thor Ow Carlson discovered a cup of coffee while the paint on the terrace was dry.
– Absolutely wonderful. We needed it now, he said quietly and took a chip of coffee.
15-year-old Aurora Ulsterberg and Sophie Frontense feel summer is coming.
– Absolutely wonderful with this beautiful weather. Now we don’t have to be inside, and we can sit outside on the ship and paint, says Ulsterberg.
“Music geek. Coffee lover. Devoted food scholar. Web buff. Passionate internet guru.”