Friday night, eight participants caught fire as The Voice’s first live broadcast went live.
So far, the competition has been held so that the guides: Espen Lind (50), Ina Roldsen (37), Tom “Matuma” Strait Laggren (30) and Youssef Ould Mariam (44) have chosen who they think deserves a place. in competition.
Tonight, it was TV viewers who decided the fate of the participants, and it ended up that Ane Marit Hølås, Ulrikke Nilsen, Tine Gajda and Alessandra Mele had to leave the competition.
Look at tonight’s shows in further down the issue.
Honor and joy
Both the judges and the audience were strongly impressed by the evening’s performance, and many of them received standing ovations for their performance.
“It was an honor and a joy,” Ina Roldsen told Ulrikke when it became known that she was one of the four who had to go out tonight.
– I take a lot with me. Taine Jagda said in order to defeat an opponent. She competed against Sebastian.
19-year-old Italian Alessandra Meli set the beginning of the evening with a wonderful interpretation of the song “One Night Only”.
Mentor Lind believes her performance has gone better than he had hoped.
– You made it, and that was the highest score. You’re an artist with a few others out there, with the wind in your hair and all.
Andre Askeland Hagen (21) of TechTucker & Bergen admired the famous ABBA classic: “winner takes all”.
Wroldsen, the teacher of Askeland Hagen, was so proud that she didn’t quite know what she was going to say.
– That was a nice performance. It was nice!
Sebastian Christensen, 54, performed the Queen of Soul Etta James’ song: “Somtething´s Got A Hold on Me”, and with the entire gospel choir in the background, he secured a proper festive atmosphere.
– This is a fireworks. I am happy to witness your beginning and your end here. You have already won, so everything that happens from now on is just a bonus, says the guide Youssef Youssef Ould Maryam.
Matuma was also speechless due to the performance.
– You sing like a million! Give it to me again!
Oslo-based Ane Marit Hølås, 29, ventured into The Beatles’ song “With a Little Help From My Friends,” and went ashore smartly.
Mentor Matoma bent into the dust on a show that served the audience.
– I blew off the chair. I stood in it and it was totally rough! Lind threw himself in and said he was very impressed.
Ulrike Nielsen took the audience and viewers’ breaths with her presence when she sang Harry Styles’ song “Adore You”.
She received a warm welcome, and Teacher Wroldsen was so impressed.
The progress you have shown, the way you listen and act. It is impressive. You have a gift from God – and oh baby, it’s all such a wonderful combination.
Wedding singer Tyne Jagda (39 years old) created an adorable version of “A Million Dreams” for P! Nk – a song we know from the movie “The Greatest Showman”.
Master Youssef Ould Mariam grinned from ear to ear as she performed her song.
– I have always trusted you, and there is something about your tone of voice. I love everything you do.
Ina Wroldsen adds:
– You’re professional and awesome – plus you’re the coolest person I’ve ever met.
Gullstropen, Kirsti Lucena (35) of Sandnes performed an unconventional “Uptown Funk” by Bruno Mars.
She set the studio on fire with her show, and mentor Matoma surrendered.
– This requires a lot of training. You just give your all – the winner takes it all. Kirsty, I love you!
Youssef Ould Meryem also emphasized how good her work was:
Few people know what it takes to complete what you just did, but singing and choreography. Sick good job.
In the end, the 28-year-old from Øyvind Weiseth of Trøndelag shone on stage, and with the song “Perculati” by Foy Vance, he received a standing ovation from the audience.
Weisth dedicated this song to his father, who he lost a few years ago. The 28-year-old was given a good hug by host Siri Afflesen, and mentor Lindh’s performance was influenced by that performance.
It was great to listen to, and impressive that you were able to do it so well. You managed to keep your cool, and it was so hard that you let us just be inside your head and get involved in your love life. She was strong.
Watch The Voice live every Friday at 20.00 on TV 2. You can also catch up on TV 2 Play.
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”