This article is more than a month old and may contain outdated advice from authorities regarding coronary heart disease.
At today’s chairman’s meeting, Municipal Director Morton Walton said the municipality would like to conduct a mass test at NDNU for all students.
– We are talking about mass testing for all students at NTNU. The university is very helpful in doing that, he says.
– We are in full swing with the practical plan of this mass test. Unfortunately, I do not have a date for that, but we hope it will happen soon, says Elizabeth Kimpel, the city’s chief physician.
Cardiovascular diseases are now spreading in Trentheim.
At least 41 people are now victims of an explosion related to the student community at NTNU. Many have tested positive in rapid tests.
16 and 17 year olds are starting to be vaccinated
Several schools in the city have an explosion associated with students, with at least 32 people injured in the blast. Follow Nitaros Several hundred students will still be in experimental isolation.
Berre Charlottenlund Ungdomsskole is called the yellow level number.
Director of Culture Los Arndsen thinks the introduction of yellow in all schools in the municipality is very intrusive, but says the municipality continues to evaluate this.
At the chairman’s meeting, Municipal Director Morton Walton said they would soon be vaccinating young people in Trentheim.
The vaccination for 16- and 17-year-olds will begin next Thursday, Sept. 2, Morton Walton said.
In this regard, the municipality will set additional vaccination times in the evening so that young people can avoid being absent from school and parents can easily take them to the vaccination center.
The principal asked him to start vaccination immediately and to consider whether the school could vaccinate.
Young people can book an appointment by themselves My page. Those who do not have a MinID should seek help from parents to book an appointment, Walton says.
68 new infections in the last 24 hours in Trentheim
– The number of infections in Trentheim is still high.
This is the view of Municipal Director Morton Walton.
The largest proportion of 68 positive tests were related to the student community. Among the positive are many children and school-age youth, the municipality said in a statement.
The municipality also recorded 78 positive responses to rapid tests, which are followed by PCR tests.
Four people have been admitted to St. Olav Hospital with Corona. One of these patients has been admitted to the intensive care unit.
Order on a bandage
The municipality of Trondheim needs:
- Alcohol serving and serving locations are required to register all individual customers upon arrival.
- Adults and young people over the age of 12 should not wear masks at least one meter away from the house on public transport and public premises. Individuals who are unable to use the bandage for medical reasons are exempt.
- Passengers over the age of twelve must wear a helmet in taxis. The driver must wear a helmet when there are passengers in the car.
The municipality of Trondheim suggests:
- Strong recommendation to facilitate employers that employees who need to move from public transport to work should be able to work from home as much as possible based on their work assignments.
- A minimum distance of 2 meters between trainees in the gym
- Use of sanitary napkins in taxis, driver and passenger over 12 years.
- Limit social interaction up to 10 people per week (does not apply to social interactions at home, work and school)
Municipal Director Morton Walton has the following opinion on the new rules, you can read more about this here On the municipality’s website.
– Those dealing with large numbers of people and visitors need to ensure the highest level of infection control.
Why is the municipality introducing new measures?
It was yesterday 69 people in the city have been registered with coronary heart disease. This is the highest infection rate in the municipality after Christmas. Nearly many received positive rapid tests.
Number of children and youth Will be tested instead of isolated. Along with the explosion at NTNU and schools, this led to great pressure on test efficiency in the municipality.
As a result of the reopening, most people now have closer contacts than previous eruptions. It demands a diagnosis, and the municipality is now developing a new way to conduct the diagnosis.
– We are happy to do it quickly and leave more responsibility to the victim, because the scope is huge, said Municipal Chief Physician Elizabeth Anna Kimble yesterday.
At the same time, he stressed that the situation is different from ours, as many are now vaccinated against corona.
The probability of having many serious diseases in the community now is significantly lower than this spring, he said.
– At the same time, if many people get sick, some of them will get seriously ill because the vaccine does not protect them one hundred percent from serious illness, Kimble explained in detail.
“Music geek. Coffee lover. Devoted food scholar. Web buff. Passionate internet guru.”