December 1, 2022

ModularPhonesForum

Complete News World

Three dead tourists are found

Three dead tourists are found

Friends Kandace Florence (28), Courtez Hall (33), and Jordan Marshall (28) from New Orleans rented an apartment in Mexico City in connection with the Mexican celebration of Dia de Los Muertos.

The apartment, which the Americans chose via the online rental service Airbnb, is located in an area called La Rosita.

to me CNN Security guards at the apartment complex detected a strong smell of gas in the hallway. They asked for help from the local authorities, who entered the apartment.

The Americans were found dead inside the house on October 30.

Killed: Jordan Marshall, Candace Florence and Kurtz Hall. Photo: Post/Facebook
Show more

We are working closely with the local authorities investigating the deaths. We are ready to provide consular assistance. Out of respect for the families’ privacy, we have nothing to add at this time, the US Embassy in Mexico told the TV station. WDSU.

Poisoning

A statement by the Public Prosecutor indicated that the gas that killed the two friends was carbon monoxide.

to me Major medical encyclopedias Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless, highly toxic gas. It is also called kullos. Carbon monoxide occurs, among others, in tobacco smoke, exhaust and chimney smoke.

Symptoms of poisoning in the first place are headache, fatigue, palpitations, throbbing in the temples, ringing in the ears and nausea. During sleep, a person does not notice anything until it is too late. A person with poisoning may be pale, but the skin color is still pink due to the cherry red color of the carboxyhemoglobin, according to the article.

felt bad

CNN She wrote that Candace Florence sent a message to her boyfriend that morning, writing that she felt bad and that she believed she had been drugged.

When the friend tried calling a little later, he didn’t get an answer.

Kurtz Hall and Jordan Marshall both worked as elementary and secondary school teachers in their hometown of New Orleans.

The friends were in Mexico to celebrate Dia de Los Muertos – called “Day of the Dead” in Norwegian. holidays according to Large Norwegian Encyclopedia Mexican celebration of All Saints’ Eve, All Saints’ Day, and All Souls’ Day, which is celebrated throughout the Catholic world on October 31, November 1, and November 2.

Our thoughts go out to the families and those grieving an unimaginable loss. An Airbnb spokesperson said in a statement to CNN that our priority now is to support those affected while authorities investigate the incident.

At the same time, all hosts are encouraged to install carbon monoxide alarms in their homes.

– If you mention that you have carbon monoxide and smoke detectors in your rental, you help reassure guests that you care, writes Airbnb on this matter. websites.

Three deaths in the holiday paradise

In May this year it was Three Americans have been found dead at separate beach villas at the Sandals Resort Hotel in the Bahamas. Another woman was taken to a hospital in Miami, where she received treatment.

The three deaths only seemed a mystery for three weeks, until it was known All three died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

The four visited a doctor the day before they were to die, where they were treated for vomiting and nausea.

– They were at the doctor’s the night before, around 11 p.m. Police Commissioner Paul Rule said they were found dead the next morning.

See also  Russians say 'foreigners helped' Ukrainian special forces before explosion on Crimean bridge - VG