The police wrote on Twitter that they were at the Oslo gate after reporting a fight.
– We are in contact with three people who were injured and an ambulance is watching them. So far, the extent of the damage is unknown, the police wrote.
Police in the area are searching for other people and a car that is said to have left just before the police arrived.
– We don’t know if any objects of slag were used, says Sven Christian Lee, Director of Operations for the Oslo Police District.
It is not yet clear what happened, and Lee says the police received messages from witnesses at the scene.
According to the site’s director of operations, Nikolai Buck Henden, he says it’s a struggle between two families.
– One of the parties showed up here and hit three people, Henden tells TV 2. The police aren’t quite sure how many suspects there are.
The emergency room is following up on the three injured.
– As it appears now, there is talk of minor injuries, says Henden.
# Oslo. Police at the Oslo gate after reporting a quarrel. We are in contact with three people who were injured and are being monitored by Lamb. The extent of the damage to these is not yet known. Police in the area are looking for people and a car that must have left just before the police arrived.
– OPS Politiet Oslo (oslopolitiops) November 15 2021
“Coffee trailblazer. Certified pop culture lover. Infuriatingly humble gamer.”
Agreement on tentative debt ceiling agreement in the USA – NRK Urix – Foreign news and documentaries
“Anatomy of a Fall” won the Palme d’Or at Cannes
Big increase: – Weapons are sent here