I don’t think there is anything more exciting than being Chairman of the Board of Directors at Rosenborg.
Tore Strømøy, popularized by Tore on the Track. But he is also known as the former contender for a leadership position in Rosenborg.
The last time He was not allowed to ask, because he was a member for a very short time. But he is now registered.
– I think so. Now it’s directly debited from the account, so I’m still a member.
As far as NRK is known, Tori Stromoy has been contacted by the RBK Nominating Committee regarding the vacancy as Chairman of the Board of Directors.
– I can’t comment on that, Stromoy says.
But it is still clear that he accepts if asked.
– I’m really an athlete and I was the best racing athlete. I was the chairman of Byåsen Handball, which we built from scratch into a Norwegian station. I’ve tried it before, and I’m at a loss to try myself in a club that has the strength to do something.
– It must be about joy
Strømøy also believes he can offer something new as chairman of the board.
Rosenborg has a number of business leaders now, and it’s going well. But maybe you should focus more on sports, because that’s the product.
– Then the talk should be about joy, enthusiasm and identity.
The chair of the Nominating Committee, Skjalg Nesjan, did not want to comment on the process.
– good filter
Nils Arne Eigen is also concerned with choosing the captain at Rosenborg.
– Torey Stromoy is a good candidate among many candidates. I’m sure we’ll get someone to take RBK even further anyway. We also have Ståle Gjersvold and Svein Tore Samdal, but I don’t want to go into individuals. Eigen says we also have many other people who can take on this position.
On Wednesday, it became known that Gersvold did not want to become chairman of Rosenborg’s board of directors.
“Infuriatingly humble internet trailblazer. Twitter buff. Beer nerd. Bacon scholar. Coffee practitioner.”