When panic and chaos erupted during rapper Travis Scott’s November 5 concert, it led to a violent crowd that killed ten people.
Hundreds were injured and treated. Many of them are still in the hospital. The 10 victims were young men, the youngest of whom was nine years old.
Health damages must be covered
according to TMZ Travis Scott and The Live Nation are among many who now have to adjudicate a $750 million lawsuit from more than 125 people. The lawsuit was filed by attorney Tony Busby.
Buzbee believes that Travis Scott and the party organizers failed to plan the party properly, and that security personnel were not well trained.
According to the plaintiffs, the $750 million lawsuit will cover both physical and mental damage, as well as loss of life. Among the plaintiffs is the family of 21-year-old Axel Acosta, who lost his life during the concert.
offered a refund
No amount will fix the plaintiffs again, and no amount will save human lives lost. But the amount can either help or offset the damages and losses incurred by plaintiffs, Buzbee says.
After the festival tragedy, party-goers were offered compensation from Travis Scott and Live Nation. The lawsuit states that “the attempt to repay was a hideous and transparent attempt by the defendants to limit their liability at a later time.”
Sources close to Travis Scott say that the artist was not aware of the seriousness of what happened among the audience when he presented the show. In a video from Artist’s Instagram accountScott says he couldn’t imagine how bad it was then and there.
According to TMZ, the police are conducting investigations to ascertain the cause of death.
Defendant by several
Earlier in November, the site mentioned TMZ That many people have chosen to sue Scott, Live Nation and artist Drake for negligence. Many thought Travis Scott’s party date should have been defeated earlier, and criticized the lack of planning before Astroworld Festival derailed once again.
In one lawsuit, 23-year-old Christian Paredes, who was critically injured at the concert in Houston on November 5, wrote that he felt a sudden boost when Scott went on stage.
Several security guards hired by Live Nation Entertainment begged for help, but it was ignored, the lawsuit says.
Law firm Thomas J. Henry Law previously confirmed that this was one of the first lawsuits in the wake of the tragedy at Astroworld.
– He continued to perform even when the crowd got out of hand and the chaos continued, according to the suit.
Attorney Ben Crump also filed a lawsuit on behalf of one of the 21-year-old attendees. Descriptions of the chaos and desperation are also given in this lawsuit.
according to paintingSeveral lawsuits have contained heavy criticism of Scott. Many believe the disaster was a direct result of a “profit motive at the expense of the health and safety of the party goers.”
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”