Chloe Elizabeth Elliot, 19, from Pontefract in the UK, has suffered from endometriosis for years – and fears she will never be able to conceive.
This was written by Caters News.
Only he should have moved the treasury
When she became pregnant at the age of 17, she chose to keep the child. She quickly decided to be a “modern mom” — and she says she’s raising her daughter as a vegetarian.
I got feedback
Chloe Elizabeth herself says that she is a vegetarian for health reasons.
– There is a possibility that my daughter may also develop endometriosis or polycystic ovary syndrome. I think there’s a big connection between junk food and the hormones in meat and dairy products — and getting these diseases, the 19-year-old insists.
According to a study published in the Scientific Journal Nutrition Journal In 2022, red meat is a factor that may be associated with an increased risk of endometriosis. This is because red meat can affect estrogen levels.
The young mother says she has received feedback and comments about her decision, but they don’t care about it.
New study: double risk of cervical cancer
Unless they can provide evidence that what I’m doing is wrong. Then I will listen to them, because I am always ready to improve myself, you say.
– I forced her
The 19-year-old already made the decision when the child was young, but she has no plans to force her daughter to become a vegetarian when she grows up.
She made a radical choice: – She can’t breastfeed
Every parent does things in their own way. Someone forces children to eat meat, forced them to be vegetarians. These are the choices I make for her now, until she’s old enough to make her own. I will support her no matter what she chooses to do, she says, adding:
– I will support her if she wants to eat meat, because it is not my body.
Chloe Elizabeth says her mom had her doubts about the vegan option at first, but she’s now settled.
Once I learned more about it, I discovered that being a vegetarian is healthy as long as you eat a balanced diet.
The 19-year-old says her daughter, now 2, eats “everything possible”:
She loves pasta and all kinds of fruits and vegetables. For her birthday we made a cake, but she just wanted to eat the fruit on top.
Fear of a high electric bill – he died
Chloe Elizabeth is also adamant that kids shouldn’t be raised to watch TV — or play with an iPad.
– My daughter was at an early stage of her development, and I think it was because she wasn’t put in front of the TV. I’ll let her watch TV as long as she makes up her mind when she’s older.
She says that her daughter has enough toys and that they spend a lot of time together. The 19-year-old says she also reads books to her daughter every evening.
– That’s what you would do 50 years ago to keep kids active. They didn’t have TV then.
Nudity is prohibited in the bathroom and toilet
As part of her role as a “modern mom,” Chloe-Elizabeth finds it completely normal to be able to breastfeed her baby in public.
– When I started breastfeeding in public, my mother almost had a heart attack. Now she gets it. If we are in a restaurant eating, why isn’t my child allowed to eat too?
“Coffee trailblazer. Certified pop culture lover. Infuriatingly humble gamer.”
– They are expelling me from Parliament
Prince Harry and Prince William: – Avoid the family:
Decline in Norwegian students completing their studies abroad – NRK Rogaland – Local news, TV and radio