The wedding will take place at the Continental Hotel and Kirsbybaum has chosen his good friend and famous fashion designer Jean Thomas (55) as a preacher.
– We’re in full swing, it’s happening now! It is wonderful and fun. Things have finally opened up and everything has become so much easier. We’ve been trying to plan for a long time, but it has been very difficult. Now it will be spring, and now it will be a wedding, Kirsebom previously told Se og Hør.
Now the special day is fast approaching, and when See and Hear recently met the couple, they were able to reveal more details about their upcoming wedding.
Get help from professional dancers
– When you delete one thing from the list, there are four more! So that this list doesn’t seem empty, Belgaard said humorously to Se og Hør.
However, Kirsbyboom added that it pays to work on their podcast called “The Pilboms” because then they get one day a week where they can browse the list and see what they might have forgotten.
– Next on the list is we’re going to learn to waltz! And now we’ll get Santino (Santino Merina from Skal vi danse, journal.anm.) to try and teach us a wedding waltz.
Watch and hear the couple met on this occasion The premiere of the new program “Drag Me Out”.in which several distinguished men, including Peter Pilgaard, experiment with drag queens.
There is learning, among other things, to walk in high heels, something that might not be unusual to bring at the wedding.
– Won’t there be a drag show from you at the wedding?
– No, it wasn’t planned, but it would have been really cool, says Belgaard, whereupon Kirsbybaum agrees and adds:
– It would have been so much fun!
Read also: In severe weather: – severe disappointment
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”