– Vladimir Putin is currently in a very stressful situation. He may have felt attacked from many sides.
Kettle Ragnus, a lecturer and lecturer at the University College of Christiania, goes on to say that during a televised meeting with Russian flight attendants on Saturday afternoon, the Russian president called Western sanctions against Russia a “declaration of war.”
A few hours ago, Putin’s spokesman Dmitry Peskov said that Moscow would respond without saying anything specific about how, except in line with Russian interests.
– This does not mean that Russia is isolated. The world is too big for Europe and the United States to isolate a country, and when it comes to being a big country like Russia. Peskov said there are many more countries in the world Sky News.
Rognes explains to Dagblatt that the president, like all political parties and other states, must show strength and show that NATO countries can be sidelined.
– Putin is good at playing on the weaknesses of others. In some Western circles he used to appear as a strategic and calculating leader, but now he appears to be more emotional and uncontrollable. This can be seen in the speeches he makes, says the college lecturer.
As he puts it, those who research dictatorship say it is more common among leaders who are becoming more and more isolated.
– Good picture of the change of speech mint. Previously, he was seen as an accounting leader who had to have a conversation. Now he looks like a modern Hitler figure. There is something like Goebbels in the massive campaign coming from the Kremlin.
Ragnes also believes that Putin is more likely to increase the power of his attacks throughout the war.
– The more players he loses, the more brutal he is likely to increase. It is said that the president’s circle is getting smaller day by day and he has created his own small echo room in the Kremlin. This makes Putin even more convinced of his own campaign.
– Everyone should be ready
The rhetorician is supported by Lieutenant Colonel Keir Hegen Carlson of the Norwegian College of Defense.
– How much should Europe care?
– He has a specific story to do what he says, but the message is not as clear as he says without mentioning what he is talking about.
However, Carlson does not believe that Putin will immediately go to war against another country, but we can see other consequences in Norway as well.
– Everyone should be prepared for many other things. For example, we have seen an increase in the number of cyber attacks in recent years. It affects everything from municipalities to business, says Carlson.
“Music geek. Coffee lover. Devoted food scholar. Web buff. Passionate internet guru.”