This weekend, all you need to do is find the shorts and sunscreen, because lots of sunny and warm weather is in the forecast.
– There is plenty of sun ahead and temperatures will approach 30 degrees in eastern Norway on Sunday, the Meteorological Agency writes on Twitter.
– Saturday and Sunday will see temperatures above 25 degrees and between 27 and 28 degrees, according to OA meteorologist Martin Granerod.
According to yr.no, it will be 28 degrees in Gjøvik on Sunday, with similar temperatures around Vestoppland.
Granerød says that milder weather may be cloudy, but two more days with good temperatures.
– We see how high we can reach, he says.
Nice weather again
A week ago it was sunny for a few days. This weather will now return this weekend, but it won’t last long.
Already from Monday, according to the meteorologist, the temperature will gradually decrease and the rain will return.
– You have to enjoy the weekend because it gets worse during the week, says Granerod.
A yellow warning for bushfires is currently in place. Meteorologists have said that this will continue until there is enough rain.
– He concludes that Monday and Tuesday will be sufficient during the first part.
“Music geek. Coffee lover. Devoted food scholar. Web buff. Passionate internet guru.”