Also read: rumors last week
Wed 14 Dec
08.12: As you know, Erik ten Hag has confirmed that United are looking for attacking reinforcements, and United have been linked more than anything else Cody Jackboand a little more Joao Felixbut also to some other players.
Samuel Luckhurst of Manchester Evening News He wrote a case where he wrote briefly about some of these others, writing, among other things, that:
- United has been linked Rafael LiaoHowever, United have not yet registered any concrete interest in the Portuguese. Leão is represented by Jorge Mendes (who was reportedly not involved in Ronaldo’s interview with Piers Morgan in any way).
- United admire the Napoli striker Victor OsimhenHowever, there is little chance that United will be able to push an amount that could see Napoli accept an offer in January.
- Tin Hag was impressed Goncalo RamosThe man who took over the striker role from Cristiano Ronaldo during the World Cup. Ten Hag met him when Ajax were knocked out by Benfica in the Champions League last season.
Tuesday, December 13th
14:10: There has been complete confusion about the actual length of Alejandro Garnacho His contract with Manchester United. There was a lot of speculation that he was actually expiring in the summer, but Samuel Luckhurst has long claimed that Garnacho is under contract with United until 2025.
On Tuesday, Fabrizio Romano also said United fans could breathe a sigh of relief.
– United are still in negotiations with Garnacho to extend the contract. But there is no rush as his contract is long. But they want him to be happy with his salary. So talks about extending the contract are ongoing. This is despite all the speculation surrounding the Argentine, says Romano.
08.00: Arsenal are favorites in the battle for Joao Felix His signature writes dem. Manchester United, Aston Villa, Newcastle and Paris Saint-Germain are also said to be interested.
Monday, December 12th
18.00: Interviewed by Fabrizio Romano unified positionAnd they talked about the players’ association with United. Read what he had to say about the different players below:
– From what I’ve been told, there are good chances of that Joao Felix I will leave Atlético in January, but obviously it depends on the upcoming offers. It is difficult for Atlético to keep Felix because his relationship with Diego Simeone is complicated. Their relationship is almost ruined. Romano said that Joao Felix wants to leave the club and find a new solution.
They want more than 100 million euros. At the moment, United are not in talks with Atlético, but their agent Jorge Mendes, who is speaking to several clubs, is. Romano added that there are many opportunities for Joao Felix.
– From what I was told, there is a possibility that he will leave in January, even if the plan is to leave already in the summer. Manchester United is still in talks with Jackpo’s agents, talks are ongoing and United have a good relationship with the agents. Erik ten Hag is a huge fan of the player, and the player would love to come to United. He wants to play in the Premier League and for Manchester United.
– They want more than 50 million euros, and I think they will ask for 70 million euros, and they will get 60-65 million euros.
Benfica’s intention is to keep all your stars, so I’m sure Benfica will try to keep the player. There are no active calls right now.
– There is no agreement between Chelsea and Guardiol. The rumors that United made an offer for the player are not true.
– I’ve been told that the priority when it comes to the right-back position is to offer Dalot a new contract.
Many clubs outside England, such as Barcelona, follow opportunities around Dalot.
– They are trying to find a solution for Wan-Bissaka, because he never plays. They want to find a new backup for Dalot.
– I think Frimpong could have been a good backup for Dalot. Bayer Leverkusen wants 20-25 million for him.
Inter want to keep Dumfries and won’t sell Dumfries for less than €20-25m, I think they want €45-50m for him.
United want Bellingham and have held talks, but they realize they have very little chance of getting him.
Eric ten Hag is trying hard to keep Marcus Rashford. Ten Hag knows that it will be difficult to find a player who can replace him. United are confident Rashford will remain at the club until 2024, but in the coming weeks new talks will take place with his agents.
It is true that PSG wants to sign Rashford, but the player is now prioritizing talks with United.
11:30 AM: There is a growing fear of that Marcus Rashford She recommended letting the UN contract expire and then taking on a new challenge. Writes Luke Edwards from The Telegraph. It then says nothing about who the sources should be for that or whether it was Rashford’s brother and agent who would likely recommend him to do so, but Edwards is one of those Telegraph journalists working against clubs in the north, including United.
08.05: United are among the clubs that might consider a loan from Chelsea Christian Pulisicbut Newcastle want to buy it, he writes The Daily Mirror. It seems Chelsea also want to sell, and the price should be around £40m.
08.00: Benfica says they will not let go of the striker Goncalo Ramos, unless the acquisition condition is met. Ramos was linked with United earlier this fall. According to initial reports, the takeover clause should be €120m.
07.50: French foot market He writes that United is one of the clubs that has previously placed a bid for the Croatian gem Josco Guardiol, center back who currently plays for RB Leipzig. United are said to have offered €90m. Manchester City and Chelsea are said to have bid more, 95 and 100 million respectively. Bayern Munich, Barcelona and Real Madrid are also linked with the 20-year-old stopper discovery.
07.40: Last week, the PSG president spoke about the purchase Marcus RashfordAnd the Daily Mirror Tom Hopkinson It was written over the weekend that the Qatar-backed team would test Rashford by offering him a contract that would make him one of the best-paid players on the planet. Rashford’s contract runs until the summer, but Erik ten Hag has confirmed that United will in any case use a clause that binds Rashford to the club until 2024.
07.30: Eric ten Hag confirmed that United Will trigger clauses in the contracts of the biggest starsAt least they will be at United until the summer of 2024. Read the case here.
“Infuriatingly humble internet trailblazer. Twitter buff. Beer nerd. Bacon scholar. Coffee practitioner.”