(Jerv – Strømsgodset 1-0) After scoring for 69 minutes, Strømsgodset had to see Jerv rise to the club’s first Elite Series winner.
Willis Furtado came alone with the goalkeeper, hit the ball into the goal and sent Levermeer to heaven.
– I’m happy to sign up. It was a good feeling. It was a good finish with my left foot, Furtado tells Discovery+.
Watch Elite Series and OBOS League live on Discovery +
The goal came entirely in the direction of the match, after the guests controlled the entire match. In the chaos of the celebration, Leandro Fernandez stormed the field again after being substituted two minutes earlier.
The Dutchman had already received a yellow card in a duel with Lars Christopher Philsvik in the first round. Thus, the yellow and red cards became the midfielder.
Perhaps Gerf coach Arne Sandsto and the rest of the club don’t care much, after Gerf grabbed his first win at the first attempt at Eletserin.
– that was amazing. We accept this with open arms. We have the ability to punish them, but we should do it more often, Sandstø tells Discovery+ and gives his team a ten on the exchange.
– It was both unbelievable comfort and joy. It’s great to collect the first three points in the Elite Series, says Jon Olaf Norheim for Discovery+.
But it could have looked very different if Christopher Tokstad and the rest of Strømsgodset’s squad had granted their wish 15 minutes before the match.
The wing was dropped to the ground within 16 metres, but referee Sven Udvar Moen chose not to blow.
– It’s frustrating. Simply put, we are not good enough in the box. “Before he sees the situation again, I feel we should have punished,” Tokstad tells Discovery+.
– I feel like it’s a clear punishment. He concludes that none of the judges see it, so there’s nothing we can do now.
– I’m angry… I think it’s cowardly not to carry out the sentence there. You changed the whole match. Obvious punishment. I was able to judge it during training myself – easily, Godst Haakon coach Webby Lund told Discovery+ and congratulates Gerf on the win.
Gerf had never been in the first division before this season. The Grimstad team played their way to Eliteserien after a very exciting final match against Brann, which ended in a penalty shootout.
Southerners were turned away at the bottom of the table VG-Lupin.
“Infuriatingly humble internet trailblazer. Twitter buff. Beer nerd. Bacon scholar. Coffee practitioner.”