Corona, health | Do you buy this? – I was asked if I had more

Corona, health |  Do you buy this?  - I was asked if I had more

The guy from Kristiansund wanted to spread some humor at a difficult time.

all over the country

(traditional knowledge) On New Year’s Eve 2021, shoemaker Roy Knutshaug posted a photo of a positive coronavirus test on the “Buy-sell-give away Kristiansund omeng” sales page. Next to the photo was the sales text:

“Positive Covid tests are selling for those who can’t stand work on Monday. Sold at a nice 475 – a piece. For your part, contact me on PM ».

The post was noticed and managed to get 383 likes before the group admin deleted it.

– He was removed from the group due to reporting. The official said that “health products” could not be sold, he says with a smile.

Humor in everyday life

The post is clearly a joke. There are no positive aura tests for sale.

– I think it’s important to have a little humor in things. Today’s society takes things seriously all the time, and conversations about and about Covid are a bombshell no matter who you talk to. People have many different opinions about vaccination and what should and what to do … So I understood that this would have positive and negative reactions, Knochaug tells Teddens Kraf.

Many people may be wondering: Did you receive any good offers from the various group members?

– I got a message asking if I had more, but it was supposed to be a joke, he answered.

See also  “Does it make sense that the price one gets for 10 percent of the energy, should set the price for the other 90 percent?”

You don’t have corona

It must also be emphasized that Knoschwaug does not have corona and that the test in the photo he posted is not his rapid test.

– I found the photo on the Internet, jokingly reveals it.

Dalila Awolowo

Dalila Awolowo

"Explorer. Unapologetic entrepreneur. Alcohol fanatic. Certified writer. Wannabe tv evangelist. Twitter fanatic. Student. Web scholar. Travel buff."

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *