The guy from Kristiansund wanted to spread some humor at a difficult time.
all over the country
(traditional knowledge) On New Year’s Eve 2021, shoemaker Roy Knutshaug posted a photo of a positive coronavirus test on the “Buy-sell-give away Kristiansund omeng” sales page. Next to the photo was the sales text:
“Positive Covid tests are selling for those who can’t stand work on Monday. Sold at a nice 475 – a piece. For your part, contact me on PM ».
The post was noticed and managed to get 383 likes before the group admin deleted it.
– He was removed from the group due to reporting. The official said that “health products” could not be sold, he says with a smile.
Humor in everyday life
The post is clearly a joke. There are no positive aura tests for sale.
– I think it’s important to have a little humor in things. Today’s society takes things seriously all the time, and conversations about and about Covid are a bombshell no matter who you talk to. People have many different opinions about vaccination and what should and what to do … So I understood that this would have positive and negative reactions, Knochaug tells Teddens Kraf.
– Many people may be wondering: Did you receive any good offers from the various group members?
– I got a message asking if I had more, but it was supposed to be a joke, he answered.
You don’t have corona
It must also be emphasized that Knoschwaug does not have corona and that the test in the photo he posted is not his rapid test.
– I found the photo on the Internet, jokingly reveals it.
“Explorer. Unapologetic entrepreneur. Alcohol fanatic. Certified writer. Wannabe tv evangelist. Twitter fanatic. Student. Web scholar. Travel buff.”