British pop star Dua Liba is on a world tour and took to the stage on Sunday night on the Oslo Spectrum where he sold out.
He was speaking at a mass shooting in Oslo on Saturday night, before playing “Be The One”.
– I know there have been some difficult days around the world, but especially here in Oslo. I send a lot of love to the LGBTQ community tonight.
– I extend my deepest condolences to the families of the victims of the senseless acts.
Here comes Dua Liba with tribute from the stage:
– It feels painful
He says the whole thing is hard and a hard pill to swallow when people want to be themselves.
– They love to be loved, says the artist to the more than 10,000 spectators who attended.
– It was a real shame the moment it was taken away from you. Every time they fight for what we believe is painful.
– We have to keep doing it. We must continue, he points out.
The artist also said that we should support each other.
– Safe place
– I’m here to create a safe place for you where you can be loved and loved by those you love. I have come to magnify you. I love you, she says
Two were killed and at least 21 were injured in what became known as Saturday night’s shooting. Police subsequently recommended the cancellation of the Pride march. Something the organizer asked.
Got that too The effects of the Sunday concert. Organizer Live Nation has increased security.
We have increased the staff at the doors and there is a greater presence of police outside the arena, ”said Elise Erickson Lasfeld, Press Relations and Marketing Manager.
“Music geek. Coffee lover. Devoted food scholar. Web buff. Passionate internet guru.”