Frogner/Oslo (Dagbladet): On Thursday afternoon, the cultural elite and large portions of Norwegian celebrity gathered at the garden party of the publishing house Ashyhog. Talk show king Frederic Skavlan, 56, has attended this party several times before, and he’s a self-appointed guest this time around, too.
Dagbladet chats with the 56-year-old before he enters the party. He talks about how to host a talk show with Else Kåss Furuseth (43).
– I’ve sat in a lot of meetings all day, and I think it’s going to be a lot of fun. And now we’re in the famous “yes” phase, so it’s too early to say. It’s not until January, but what a pleasure it is to work with her, he says, adding:
-It’s very fun.
behind the camera
Skavlan says he won’t have a particularly prominent role on the upcoming talk show.
– I have a withdrawn role, but at this particular stage I am active. Hope it’s good.
He also works with Sweden’s biggest influencer Bianca Ingrosso (28) on her show ‘Bianca’. And there’s also behind the camera. When asked about the nature of her work, the answer was somewhat surprising.
– Surprisingly, there are many features in common with Else. Very funny, very outgoing, very energetic and very professional. I can say all of that about another, too.
Skavlan was not ready for Ingrosso and Kåss Furuseth to have many features in common.
– Damn, I see a lot of the same here. Even if they have different styles and morals, there are some traits that are fun to work with and build upon. He says that Bianca is already entering season three and has established herself firmly.
Recently, Ingrosso’s talk show won Sweden’s Crystalline Award in the Best Entertainment Program category.
– It was great fun. “I still get a little hungry from that party,” he jokes.
When asked if he will appear on television in the future, he answered vaguely.
– we will see. Maybe I do not know. “I have to come up with something,” he concludes.
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”