NOK 4,890 is the price for the Beats Studio Pro, which was revealed some time ago.
Delivery to Norwegian customers will be made soon
Regarding delivery, it was reported on Apple.no that they are “coming soon”, but we have not received a press release so we do not know when it will be launched in this country, at the same time that foreign newspapers have already reviewed the product.
“With Beats Studio Pro’s custom-designed audio platform, you get an immersive listening experience. Each custom 40mm driver is engineered for optimal clarity with virtually no distortion even at high volumes. This is an improvement of up to 80 percent over Beats Studio3, which delivers more realistic sound. An integrated digital processor improves the final frequency response to ensure a powerful, balanced sound profile designed to bring out the subtle details of everything you listen to,” Apple boasts at Apple’s statement. Norwegian product page.
With USB-C audio, you can choose from three different sound modes: With the Beats Signature profile, you get the most balanced sound, no matter the genre of music. The entertainment profile increases selected parts of the sound spectrum for a better movie and game experience. Conversational mode improves audio frequency response – perfect for phone calls or podcasts.
The most important functions:
- Get an immersive listening experience with a powerful sound platform from Beats
- Up to 40 hours of battery time without ANC
- ANC: Up to 24 hours of listening time
- One-touch pairing: Simple and easy setup with a small tap for instant pairing with all the devices in your iCloud account
- Hey Siri: Just say “Hey Siri” to activate the voice assistant
- Where?: Locate your lost headphones on a map based on the last recorded location
- Remote Updates: Automatically receive updates for new software and features
- Room-Fitting Sound – Music and movies are available in Dolby Atmos
- 10 minutes of quick charging gives you up to 4 hours of playtime
- Hear sound everywhere with room-adaptive custom audio and dynamic directional tracking
- Active Noise Reduction (ANC) with continuous improvement for an immersive listening experience
- With Lydfremheving, your listening experience blends in with the world around you
- Better compatibility between Apple and Android with one-touch pairing and deeper ecosystem integration
- Multiple connectivity options: USB-C audio, Class 1 Bluetooth, and a 3.5mm headphone jack
- Two additional EQ-enhanced voice coils for USB-C audio
- Longer listening time with up to 40 hours of battery life (ANC off)
- Microphones with voice recording for clearer phone calls
- Ultra soft leather pads for better comfort and durability
- Weight: 260 grams
The box comes with a USB-C to USB-C cable for charging and audio, and a 3.5mm analog audio cable, but no charger.
“Web specialist. Lifelong zombie maven. Coffee ninja. Hipster-friendly analyst.”