Last year, Johansen’s partner started insisting that he should cut his hair because he’s got such long hair. He went to the hairdresser, but what he and the hairdresser planned for the next visit, Johansen’s partner may not have expected.
Johansen and his hairdresser planned to keep his hair for a whole year, and come back and take out his curls permanently.
A whole year went by with a lot of fuss from the nerd about getting a haircut, and he was finally getting a haircut this week—at least the nerd thinks. There she was mistaken.
A lot of laughter
– I laughed today until tears rolled down my face and my face hurts! In January of last year, I stopped this guy at the salon. We cut him very short, and after we commented that the hairstyle was the same for him (it was the lady who bothered that he should cut his hair), we joked that it might be fun to take the next hairdressing class altogether, hairstylist Carina Eines writes at ROM Frisør Gravdal on her Facebook page.
– As I said, I did it, wrote more, and attached a picture of Johansen.
It was Lofoten Post Who mentioned the case for the first time.
Johansen thought it was a funny joke against the symbiote.
– It was a very long and very fun joke. He told TV 2 that there was a lot of laughter.
The cohabitant could not believe his eyes when he came home from visiting the hairdresser.
– The first thing she said was “Serious?!” Johansen says and laughs.
– It took a while, but she really fell into good soil in the end. It’s fun, you should have some humor, he says, but he admits his kids didn’t take it either.
– The only thing they said was “Dad, you don’t look!”
He himself loves his hairstyle very well.
– In my youth, I had both hockey welds, and poodle curls and stripes. I had a lot of different fun hairstyles in the ’80s, so I’m aware of that, he says.
Johansen says he doesn’t take himself seriously and just thinks this is a funny joke.
– I dare do it and I can bear it. He says it’s good to be able to make people laugh.
Don’t forget the joke
Hairstylist Karina Ainz wrote in her Facebook post that it was the longest prank she’s ever shared.
– and that he managed to stand it himself, I must commend that! Even though it was all just meat, I’m excited to see how long that solder will take!
Apologize to those who live with Johansen.
Marianne, I’m sorry and I hope you’ll forgive us one day. I will never forget this trick!
“Explorer. Unapologetic entrepreneur. Alcohol fanatic. Certified writer. Wannabe tv evangelist. Twitter fanatic. Student. Web scholar. Travel buff.”