writes on Wednesday afternoon The fire that was done forren in the club.
– In recent weeks we have been looking for opportunities for Vegard to find a new club. He hasn’t been able to contribute as needed on the field this season due to injuries, and he has a family situation that made him last demand, says Bran’s sporting director, Jamie Nagel Jacobsen.
Barmen after nachspiel noise: – We’ve lost control
We tried to find a new club for him, but so far it hasn’t worked. By ending the working relationship now, there is still time left before the transition windows close.
Brann did not say in his press release whether the nachspiel case had anything to do with the termination of the contract.
– I understand that ideas go there, but this has nothing to do with the party at Bran Stadium. We did a math evaluation and it wasn’t included in those plans, Jimmi Nagel Jacobsen tells TV 2.
– Was Forren in the sequel?
– It was there, but it has nothing to do with it.
For his part, Vigaard Vorn said the timing was right to end the contract. He himself says that this is an issue that has been going on for about two weeks.
– For my part, the timing is good now. We’ve had conversations about this in the last couple of weeks, and we’ve now agreed to separate the teams. I’ve moved a lot between here and Molde due to family and it has been a challenge. I made him demand to be 100 percent present in both places, says Forren to brann.no
Furthermore, the midfielder says he wanted to thank the club and would have liked to help raise the club.
Twelve players on nachspielet
Bergens Tidende wrote on Wednesday night that several of Bran’s players played a game at Brann Stadium on Tuesday night.
Bran’s general manager, Vibeke Johansson, then confirmed that the club was dealing with a breach of internal rules.
After Wednesday’s training, Christopher Barmen lined up for the media and admitted he was at the nachspielet. He stated the following to Bergens Tidende and Bergensavisen:
“I understand that people in Bergen are frustrated with us, and I hope we can stand together, and in the long run maybe we forgive,” Barmen told BT.
– We managed to dig a big hole. It is incredibly disappointing. It’s hard for me to stand here, Barmen told Bergensavisen.
“Infuriatingly humble internet trailblazer. Twitter buff. Beer nerd. Bacon scholar. Coffee practitioner.”