Actor Joe E. Tata, best known for his role as Nat Bussichio in “Beverly Hills, 90210,” has passed away. He lived to be 86 years old.
“90210” star Ian Ziering shared the news of Tata’s death on Instagram.
My condolences to his family, friends and everyone else who was close to him as well. He writes in peace Joy.
– Who is the happiest?
In the post, Ziering noted that Tata’s death comes after the “90210” family recently lost two more members.
– In recent months we have lost Jessica Klein, one of the most prolific writers and producers of 90210, Dennis Dawes who played Mrs. Tesley.
– Now I regret to say that Jo e Tata has passed away.
immerse He passed away less than two weeks ago After he lost his battle with meningitis.
– He was one of the happiest people I’ve ever worked with. Ziering writes that he was generous with his wisdom as well as with his kindness.
He was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease
In October 2021, Kelly, daughter of Tata, created a fundraising campaign through “GoFundMe”. He writes that it was to help the father with care and travel expenses People.
She revealed on the site that her father’s health took a “turn for the worse” in 2014. He was officially diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease in 2018.
– Now, she is 86 years old, his disease has reached its final stage, as I wrote on the site at that time.
He spends his days afraid and confused. The few times I saw him, there was comfort and joy in his eyes.
– cool dad
The daughter also wrote that “Nat” was a loving father figure to her children, according to the magazine.
– My dad, Joey, in real life is honest and kind and an incredible father.
Tata is also famous for his role in the series “Batman and the Time Tunnel”.
His last television appearance came in 2014 when he starred in his last television credit in 2014 when he starred in ABC Family’s “Mystery Girls.”
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”