Brad Pitt (58) He is the owner of one of the most famous faces in the world. together with Angelina Jolie’s wife (47) They have been for many years one of the hottest IT couples in Hollywood, and there are few people who can meet Pete on the street without getting to know him.
However, this does not mean that it is easy to recognize other people’s faces.
In a new interview with the magazine GQ He talks about the suffering that makes him struggle to remember the new people he meets.
Seen as self-absorbed
Pete has previously spoken of a problem he has in social contexts, especially at parties. He struggles to get to know his face, and has also been open to fearing the impression people will make of him as a result.
Among other things, he was seen as distant and discreet, inaccessible and self-absorbed.
However, the actor has not been diagnosed, but he is suspected of suffering from prosopagnosia – the inability to recognize people’s faces, otherwise known as prosopagnosia.
– No one believes in me, says of chaos, and adds:
– I’d like to meet someone else (suffering from the same editor’s note).
– People get angry
This isn’t the first time a “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood” actor has spoken out about illnesses.
“There are many who hate me because they think I’m disrespectful when I don’t remember them,” he told Esquire in 2013, according to Danish see and hear.
– So I decided to play open cards and ask people directly “Where do we know each other from?”. But it annoys people more. Sometimes there are people who help me along the way, and then I thank them for it, but in most cases people get angry, he said at the time.
The Crown Princess suffers from the same thing
However, Pete is not the only celebrity who has trouble with faces. Princess Victoria, Crown Prince of Sweden (44), suffers from the same problembut she was diagnosed.
– I find it very difficult to remember names and faces, and this is a huge flaw in my work, because of course I meet a large number of people, as the Crown Prince said in 2008 to the Swedish magazine Voraldracraft, according to the Danish BT.
– I’ve really tried to figure out names and faces, but they just don’t stick, she added.
Read also: – I’ll say no
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”