- Manchester City – Arsenal, on Viplay at 21:00
– Whatever has been frustrating with Arsenal in the past 10 years, they have taken care of it, Granrod tells Dagbladet.
– They signed players – and you asked yourself: “Damn, why do they give him two million crowns a week for the next three years?”
The Jump Week winner continues:
– It’s all outside The track is positive. On the field, it’s very good football. It’s an extraordinary feeling to watch an Arsenal game. Now you will be entertained instead of spoiling your day.
The Norwegian show jumper has the stars in his eyes when he talks about his favorite team from London. He himself will be running the ski races in Kulm in Austria this weekend.
Qualifying starts at 12.45 today. Then it continues with races at 2.15pm on Saturday and Sunday.
As 9pm approaches, the focus will be on Etihad Stadium. Manchester City hosts Arsenal in the FA Cup fourth round. It will be Erling Braut Haaland against Martin Odegaard, the two Norwegian giants.
– Did you beat them in a contest about who has the best ability to hold on?
– Hardly. I think I’m better at ski jumping than them. If I had done everything I could to jump as high as possible, I would have trained differently. “I try to jump as high as I can without building muscle,” says Granrod.
He is meticulous down to his fingertips in the way he approaches top sports. He focuses on the little details all the time and asks himself how he can get better and better.
In the same way as Odegaard.
– He is very curious about how to improve it. So am I, Granrod points out.
– I feel we have the same qualities as athletes. We are willing to do whatever it takes to be the best we can be.
How did you become an Arsenal fan?
– They were the best when I started school and I was supposed to play for a team in England. Neither my father nor my uncle, who supported Liverpool and Manchester United, was convinced.
We want plastic in Kollen
Arsenal leads the Premier League and is five points ahead of Manchester City. Tonight’s match is the fourth round of the FA Cup. The winner goes to the quarter-finals.
Granrod is optimistic.
– I hope the most important players can stay uninjured and continue to play good football. Whatever happened, it was a good season. I think this is the year City opens the door wide, he says.
– There will be many exciting matches ahead. It looks rock solid. The system and the team are very strong.
“Infuriatingly humble internet trailblazer. Twitter buff. Beer nerd. Bacon scholar. Coffee practitioner.”
Jelena Valbi in FIS meetings against Norway’s wishes: – We did not get a majority
Liverpool is “punished” by Manchester City, who cut the number of first-leg tickets
Norwegian Football – Behind the Scenes, Football