As VG has learned, Molde and Strømsgodset have agreed on a price for Haldor Stenevik (23).
Earlier this week, TV 2 wrote that Molde had rejected an offer for the Stromsgodset player.
But according to what VG has learned, the clubs have now reached an agreement over a transfer for the 23-year-old.
Despite his young age, Stenvik played 105 matches in the Premier League. He has one year remaining on his contract with Godset.
– It is difficult to comment on something before all the papers have been completed, Molde manager Øystein Nerland tells VG.
The club is also, according to VG, working on signing Mats Müller-Dalli from Nuremberg and Alvandi Roldsoe from Atalanta.
The three players are represented by agent Jim Solbakken.
– We hope that the problem will be resolved with those we work with. “We are working with a couple, but there is still some time before things are 100 percent complete,” says Nerland, who does not want to comment on individual names.
Magne Jordan Nilsen managing director at Strømsgodet did not respond to VG's inquiries.
- Qualifying for the Champions League
- Conference League Playoffs
- Qualifying for relegation
“Infuriatingly humble internet trailblazer. Twitter buff. Beer nerd. Bacon scholar. Coffee practitioner.”