Recently, reports have surfaced of a possible fierce MMA match between Mark Zuckerberg and Elon Musk.
UFC President Dana White stated, among other things, that the two are very serious about meeting in the octagon, the cage where MMA athletes fight each other.
On Monday, former UFC star Chael Sonnen, who works today as an MMA expert, threw himself into speculation about the potential mega-fight between Zuckerberg and Musk.
Sonnen claims that Zuckerberg contacted him recently, and was able to confirm that the fight will take place at UFC 300, which will likely take place in the second quarter of 2024.
But now Zuckerberg, through a Facebook spokesperson, is responding to Sonnen’s remarks.
He claims Sonnen is lying.
Mark assured me that he didn’t call shounen, says the speaker TMZ.
UFC President Dana White previously stated that the fight could be the biggest in world history.
The biggest fight ever was Floyd (Mayweather) vs Conor (McGregor). This fight will still be three times bigger, White told TMZ.
– There are no limits to what this can be. Zuckerberg has a background in jiu-jitsu, while Musk trained in mixed martial arts. White explained that he also participated in a few matches growing up in South Africa.
“Explorer. Unapologetic entrepreneur. Alcohol fanatic. Certified writer. Wannabe tv evangelist. Twitter fanatic. Student. Web scholar. Travel buff.”