(Molder – Strømsgodset 3-0) There was no doubt that all three points would remain at Aker Stadium.
“We are in complete control of the game and get an early goal,” top scorer Magnus Grodem told Discovery during the first half.
The attacking player got up relatively alone when he nodded his generator in front ten minutes later.
Watch Eliteserien and OBOS league live on Discovery +
– It’s foolish to let a fixed piece in. Godset captain Gustav Walsvik told Discovery it’s unnecessary.
Despite an early lead 1-0, Molde coach Erling Mo was not entirely satisfied with what the team showed in the first half.
– no IAM not like that. I think we take the pressure off, but then we stop and come back again, rather than being too strict in our choices. We play a lot in the first step and the next moves. Mo said: I want more movement in the room.
And after the break, Moldy turned things up a notch. According to VG’s chance statistics, the score was 12-0 in favor of the hosts, ten of them came after the break.
– Goalkeeper Vigar Mehra tells Discovery after the match that Molde is much better than us by the cracks.
The host team also replaced the new legs, the two replacements being the last and second on the ball when Molde doubled the lead.
Erling Knudtzon rushed in from the right, looked up and found Ola Brynhelsen, who used a touch before putting the ball into the goal.
– Brynhilsen is starting now, he told Discovery after two goals in two games as a substitute.
Vilgar Mehra thought he was upset by David Datro Fofana, who fell right in front of him, but referee Ola Hobber Nilsen didn’t hear him.
– I feel as if Fofana is lying next to me and is preventing me from throwing myself, says Mehra.
– I’m obstructed, but whether it’s a free kick, someone else decides, he says when he sees the situation.
It was also the variant that put the last nail in the coffin. Rafik Zakhini stepped forward and rolled the ball into the far corner.
“We’re sharper when we win the ball and get to the final third,” Erling Mo says after the game.
With three new points in the box, Molde still tops the table at Eliteserien, while Strømsgodset has only two points in his last four matches.
We have a lot to go on, but we’ve suffered more in the past too. Overall, Molde is better than us, Stromsgodst player Johann Hoff tells Discovery.
Recently, Strømsgodset sold striker Lars-Jørgen Salvesen to Bodø/Glimt for one. The total package can be worth up to 13 million NOK.
Jonathan Prout Bronze is expected to be Godust’s new striker. Lillestrøm’s player loan agreement with Start was recently terminated, and according to VG information, only the formalities remain before he is ready for Drammen.
Molde, for her part, has entered 12 million NOK bid for HamKam Christian Eriksen, according to VG information. The midfielder confirmed on Saturday that he wants to move to the Maulden team.
“Infuriatingly humble internet trailblazer. Twitter buff. Beer nerd. Bacon scholar. Coffee practitioner.”