1 of 2Photo: Bjørn S. Delebek / VG
BODØ (VG) (Bodø / Glimt – Rosenborg 2–2) Noah Holm (20) admitted he was nervous when he shouted the entire field for a second yellow card. Captain Bodo/Glimt thinks he was lucky.
The match ended 2-2 between Bodo / Glimt and Rosenborg in AspmeraBut the match could have looked different if Rosenborg striker Noah Holm had been sent off after half an hour.
-Obviously it’s the second yellow card, but you know football and soccer referees: when a yellow card has just been judged, the same rules don’t apply. That’s exactly the case, says Ulrich Saltnis.
Watch Elite Series and OBOS League live on Discovery +
The Rosenborg striker received his first yellow card when Glimt goalkeeper Marius Høibråten sealed 25 minutes later.
When Holm sent right-back Alphonse Sampstead shortly thereafter, Glimt’s players flocked to position and referee Espen Esques.
– Oh… On the other hand my heart was in my throat, says Noah Holm, slightly relieved by VG.
– There were many who were infected with it, adds his colleague Edward Tagheth.
– You never know what happens when you take a free kick and the whole field screams and tries to provoke her. It was just about hiding a little bit from the judge, says Holm of this situation:
– Was it a yellow card?
– Si Ni, Manner Tagseth.
“You don’t make me say I should have had the red, but there may have been some who could have given it and some who didn’t,” says Holm.
Rosenborg coach Kjetil Rekdal believes it was a mistake to show the attacker.
– I think he would have been very strict. If he threw himself and crept in, I would have been more nervous, but he’s on his feet and trying to kick the ball. He would have been too strict if he had gotten two yellow cards either way.
as it was Technical problems in production conveyor There was only one camera angle when the situation happened.
– I don’t think the situation is harsh. So, it would only be a free kick, but I didn’t see the situation again, naturally enough given the lack of TV pictures, chief judge Espen Esques wrote in a text message to VG.
The match ended with a score of 2-2 after Tobias Burquette got the dream of the match a quarter of an hour before the end. It was his second goal in the match. Amal Pellegrino and Ronar Esbjord scored the goals for Bodou/Glimt.
“Infuriatingly humble internet trailblazer. Twitter buff. Beer nerd. Bacon scholar. Coffee practitioner.”