Biquistua / Aldramin (The newspaper online): Strømsgodset has had wind in its sails after a slow start under new coach Jørgen Isnes. The team has three consecutive points in the series and is trailing zero in the same matches, after beating Stabaek on Monday. The team is now positioned in mid-table with good clearance all the way to the battle for relegation.
Like the rest of the team, Tobias Gulliksen has had more momentum in recent weeks. The 19-year-old played heavily against Bodø/Glimt last weekend and interest in the attacking player has been growing for a long time.
On Thursday, Nettavisen could reveal that interest has been met and that Bodo/Glimt made a great show More than NOK 25 million. Gulliksen is now only details away from the transport to Bodø. The midfielder was not in training at Drammen on Thursday, as a move to Glimt is now on the way.
Kjetil Knutsen was very silent when AN asked her about Gulliksen:
– I can’t say anything about it. Glimt’s coach said after Thursday’s practice at Asmpira that the company would comment on the speculation.
On the other hand, Strømsgodset is understood to mean the disappearance of the jewel:
– Gulliksen is a great player and you see that sometimes against Stabæk. He can explode a bit and has what some of the other players in the country may not have. After that, we may have to do things a little differently (if he disappears), but I don’t want to call it critical, coach Jurgen Essens tells Nettavisen about a potential sale of the offensive gem.
– A glimpse of a massive attempt to get a gem
It’s hard to replace a player
New coach Gudst would not agree that it would be disconcerting for the club to lose Guliksen this summer.
Not critical in any way. When someone ends up in a better place, you often get some money that allows you to do other things in the transfer market. Essence says that’s what Godist’s part is all about now.
Glimpse confirms Basie’s transmission
The coach says they’ve known something was going to happen around the youngster for a long time and that it might be about to come true now
– So the giving must be right, but it’s Jostein Flo who sits down and kisses. In my head, I work all the time with whoever I have.
Although he did not want to agree that the loss of the team would be decisive, Essence did not hide the fact that he would be difficult to replace.
You have to sell something before you can do anything and everyone knows where you are lately. Guliksen is a player who is difficult to replace, but at the same time I have come across him before in other clubs. When you lose your best players, you shouldn’t talk about what other product you have, he says.
– I thought about it
Since the Norwegian transfer window does not open until August 1, the jewel cannot be exchanged for less than a month.
Essence says he didn’t focus on that.
– I don’t think about it. The most important thing is to have enough funds and make a good sale.
Gulliksen himself tries to keep any transitional talk at bay.
– I’m not really up to date. Guliksen told Nettavisen recently that I try to put in performances every day and think mainly about football.
That was before word got out that a Glimt transition was on the way.
– There’s not much to talk about now. We’ll see what happens. If that had happened (Godest accepted an offer), I would have sat and thought about it, move on.
Godist’s camp goes a long way in pointing out that there has also been tangible activity from others on the 19-year-old. Foreign clubs have long explored the possibilities of a deal, but no one is said to have been willing to pay the sums that Glimmt has now put on the table.
The attacking player is not against moving to another Norwegian club.
– Like I said, if the club agrees to a transfer fee, I’ll sit down and take it then and there. Before that, there is no topic for me. And he concludes, I didn’t think much of it.
Now Glimt’s transformation is just a detail far from becoming reality.
“Infuriatingly humble internet trailblazer. Twitter buff. Beer nerd. Bacon scholar. Coffee practitioner.”