Reactions hail: – They have no humor

Reactions hail: – They have no humor

– If you don't see the joke, you have a problem, Ludvig Daae, operator of Ingierkollen Slalåmsenter in Kolbotn, tells Dagbladet.

He published a post on the Slalom Center's Facebook page on Christmas Eve where the text read:

“Mothers!!! Do you hear me??? I have a great offer/suggestion for you tomorrow Christmas Eve!!! Leave your husband and kids to wash and cook in peace! Send them to Ingierkollen and you'll save yourself the trouble”

Ineligibility creates contradictions


Criticism and praise

It didn't take long for the reaction, the laughs, the compliments to come. Many in the comment section raged against Dey for saying that the wife should stay at home cooking and washing while the husband goes out and frolics.

“Or do hubby and kids take their share so it goes by fast so you hit the ground running together? Happy 2023,” wrote one.

Others liked the proposal.

“A beautiful project,” said another.

Østlandets Blad First mentioned the subject.

Dream in holiday paradise: - full panic

Dream in holiday paradise: – full panic


“The Unawakened Zone”

Dey says that some have been so negative that he has been forced to block them on Facebook. On the other hand, he disagrees with the criticism.

– The recording was very funny, 90 percent agree with it, I don't care about the other 10 percent, he says.

Apathetic: Ludvig Daae couldn't care less about critical voices in the comments section, he says.  Photo: Private

Apathetic: Ludvig Daae couldn't care less about critical voices in the comments section, he says. Photo: Private
See more

Tay thinks that those who react are quick to be “offended” and says the slalom center is a “no-wake zone.”

– We will not be offended here. Day says he can bear it a little more.

– Can you understand that someone is reacting to the words?

– Absolutely not. Dey says they have absolutely no sense of humor.

– Are you going to remove the post after negative reaction?

– Take it down? No no no! Absolutely not.

President: Ludwig Da runs the Ingiertkollen Slalom Center together with his son Andreas Da.  Photo: Lars Eivind Bones / Dogbladet

President: Ludwig Da runs the Ingiertkollen Slalom Center together with his son Andreas Da. Photo: Lars Eivind Bones / Dogbladet
See more

Consider reconsideration

He also claims that this post has led to a decrease in the number of visitors compared to the previous year.

– Last year I had eight visitors on Christmas Eve, this year I had 74. A lot of people came to the door and said the post was funny and it creeped them out, ty.

He believes the reactions have been so good that he is considering doing the same stunt next year.

– You should not ignore it, he says.

Bakelot: Day says there were more visitors on Christmas Eve this year than in previous years.  Photo: Private

Bakelot: Day says there were more visitors on Christmas Eve this year than in previous years. Photo: Private
See more

– What about stay-at-home moms, don't you think they should go down?

– What about them? They are also welcome.

An unusual Christmas quatrain. Video: A.P. Correspondent: Magnus Paus/Dagbladet TV
See more

– All advertising is good advertising

On Christmas Eve, the day after he posted the post, Taye posted a photo of the two men on the slalom hill on the center's Facebook page, which read, among other things:

“If possible, the picture is illustrated by two satisfied dads with still satisfied wives. Incredible amount of publicity and good publicity. Violated people are not customers here! Thanks to everyone who came today and at least not everyone likes on FB.”

At the time of writing, the original post has 344 likes, and Daae says the slalom center's Facebook page has also gained more followers. He believes all the negative reactions have worked as publicity.

– All advertising is good advertising. Thanks to the creators of Blest for letting us ignore them. Day says it wasn't the outcome they envisioned.

See also  Happens once in 1000 years
Joshi Akinjide

Joshi Akinjide

"Music geek. Coffee lover. Devoted food scholar. Web buff. Passionate internet guru."

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *