30-year-old Sarah Benedict Nielsen has made a name for herself in various arenas here in Norway. Among other things, she participated in the reality series “Paradise Hotel” and the show “Daggins Man”.
However, the blonde beauty from Kristiansund has shown that she’s much more than just co-star in reality. She has been an active local politician since she turned 15, and even sat on the town council in her hometown for the Labor Party.
Now love is the most important thing for a 30 year old woman. She moved to London to her fiancé, Robert Ball (46). according to the sun He is at No. 88 at No. 88 List of the richest people in Britain.
Move for love
Recently, the future spouses gave an interview to the British newspaper, where they talked about both financial affairs and love. According to Bull, he’s worth £2 billion – that’s over NOK 27 billion.
Nielsen told Se og Hør that she and Bull met through mutual friends in London in 2019.
– We were just friends until we met again in 2021. The first time we met, I realized Bob (Robert’s nickname, magazines .anm.) was a very funny guy, and we talked and laughed for five straight hours before me and my boyfriend went home.
At the first meeting, the former politician did not live in London. She only moved there when the two found love.
– I moved to England in December 2021. I chose to move there when Bob wanted me to move there, because he couldn’t move to Norway.
– Good and nice
Moreover, Nielsen makes it clear that she does not know much about the man she has chosen. To her, she was always just a friend of her friend – she didn’t think about the fact that he was among the richest men in Britain.
– What makes you two fit so well together? What did you sign for?
– We have exactly the same sense of humor, we are kind and helpful to everyone around us, and we have the same values and views on things. We complement each other and make each other better.
She says her fiancé loves her more than ever — and the feeling is mutual. The couple’s first priority is to see each other happy.
– There are very few people who are as good and kind as he says it is mutual.
– Can you share some details about the wedding?
Bob wants the wedding to be this year, maybe as early as September. We want to get married in a castle or palace in France or Italy, says Nielsen in closing to Se og Hør.
Also read: He lost 17 kilos
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”