Kaysa Edet has been appointed as the new Managing Director of fast-growing software company Marketer Real Estate Technologies AS.
– Kaisa has been part of the Marketer team since the beginning of 2021, and has been a major contributor to the development of the company into what it is today and to the strong growth we have achieved in recent years, says co-founder and board member Amir Folkstad Habhab.
Over the past three years, Edit has held various management positions in the company and is now being promoted from the position of Chief Operating Officer. In the past, she held, among other things, the position of Sales Director, and in general she has a very good knowledge of both the organization, related products, customer base and the national and international real estate market. Edit has previous experience in the proptech industry, as well as international experience from an Australian technology company. She was educated at NTNU in Trondheim.
– After many years of costly development of our entire product and delivery platform as well as its marketing, Marketer Real Estate Technologies is now moving to a new phase with constantly improved profitable operations and a more organized penetration of the international market. Therefore, now is also an ideal timing to allow someone with Kaisa's qualifications, both professional and personal, to lead the company forward into what we ourselves see as the next exciting growth phase for the business, says Folkstad Habhab.
The change in management is part of the overall restructuring of the group, with Folkestad Habhab herself in the future taking over the leadership of the parent company of Marketer Real Estate Technologies, including being responsible for the development of several other subsidiaries of the group.
– When we now combine our digital sales and marketing solutions for the real estate sector, thus improving our service offer for this particular sector, the goal of Marketer Real Estate Technologies is to be able to offer better and more cost-effective services to our clients, says Edet.
– I approach this role with humility, pride, and tremendous motivation. “I also know that the entire organization has highly skilled and innovative colleagues who support me as I decide that this company faces some very exciting years,” she continues.
It will revolutionize real estate transactions globally
Marketer has developed a range of products for property developers and brokers, covering insights and analysis tools, a wide range of sales and marketing solutions, as well as after-sales services. The company's goal is to revolutionize real estate transactions globally by enabling real estate developers and brokers to sell properties faster and smarter through innovation and digitalization across the value chain.
Marketer currently operates in a total of 15 countries across Europe, North America and Australia, serving clients such as DNB Eiendom, Selvaag and Skanska in Norway, as well as international players such as Quartus, ERA and C21.
– After dedicated efforts and continuous improvements throughout the year, the company achieved for the first time profitable operations for the fourth quarter overall, concludes Folkstad Habhab.
“Web specialist. Lifelong zombie maven. Coffee ninja. Hipster-friendly analyst.”