Wednesday afternoon can artist Stian “Steisman” Thorbjørnsen (39) He revealed that he decided to invest in something completely new – but this time it had nothing to do with music.
The 39-year-old is now part of the burger industry, where he’ll be fully invested. He proudly shared the news on Instagram with a burger in his mouth.
– I think it is interesting to do some things other than music and television, the artist told Dagbladet.
Thorbjørnsen can tell Dagbladet more about what made him want to be part of the burger industry.
—It’s the fact that I’m approaching 40 in full swing, so having more legs to stand on the day you choose to put the mic on the shelf is a bit important, he admits.
The artist, who is himself a co-owner, says the new company started in 2021 and was named Burgerheim. As of now, there are two divisions – one in Drammen and one in sane.
– What’s the best thing about being a part of this?
– I think it’s really fun! It feels in many ways that Staysman and burger are connected. That’s exactly what I think more people would agree with, he says with a laugh.
When asked if this was something the 39-year-old had always dreamed of, or if it happened by chance, he answered the following:
– It was just an opportunity that opened up for me that I took a little spontaneously after eating at the Drammen section.
– We first have the desire to get the sections that are now working properly, before we focus on expanding a little more. He answers that here we have a desire to focus on the slightly smaller places in Norway.
The artist concludes that there is something that he thinks suits him well, because, after all, he is a hero of rural culture.
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”