– There will certainly be a discussion about battery factories, ferries and offshore wind, and the role and size of the state in the Norwegian economy, says responsible editor Trygve Hegnar.
A month ago, Industry Minister Jan Christian Vestre presented a report entitled “The State of Business Policy 2021-2023”. Then he said, among other things:
– From my ten years as a company manager, I know that good business policy must be designed in collaboration with those who wear the shoes. The tangible results we have achieved over these two years would not have been possible without an ongoing dialogue with the job and value creators out there.
– It is the companies themselves that must seize the opportunities, but the public sector must contribute through an active trade policy and good framework conditions.
He noted that Heyerdahl’s platform laid the foundation for a wide range of business policy initiatives. Ten milestones have also come to set the tone for the coming years. Here are the points:
1) Green industrial elevator
2) All Norway’s exports
3) Proxy Device 2.0: One way to login
4) More sustainable and innovative procurement
5) State ownership is greener and more active
6) Many grocery initiatives historically
7) Industrial and trade partnership
8) More equality in business
9) Simplification and digitization
10) Clean, renewable and affordable energy
At 2.30pm, you can follow the discussion between Trygve Hegnar and the Minister of Industry here on the Finansavisen website.
“Explorer. Unapologetic entrepreneur. Alcohol fanatic. Certified writer. Wannabe tv evangelist. Twitter fanatic. Student. Web scholar. Travel buff.”