October 1, 2022

ModularPhonesForum

Complete News World

United's next offer may be accepted by Ajax

United’s next offer may be accepted by Ajax

Manchester United have reportedly made a £67.6m bid for Anthony, but the Ajax management has reportedly turned down the offer, Laurie Whitwell and David Orenstein wrote in athlete.

Erik ten Hag is said to have told United’s management that he is very keen on bringing the iconic Brazilian to his old club.

Chased by United: Brazilian Anthony is the player Erik ten Hag wants to bring to Old Trafford, but United’s €80m bid is said to have been turned down by Ajax, Athletic write.

After United’s €80m (£67.6m) bid was rejected, there was talk of a reunion between Ten Hag and Anthony this time around, as United’s management shouldn’t be too eager to increase the bid.

Athletic have written that United are now considering another push to sign PSV Eindhoven’s Cody Gakbo. which will be accessible to all.

Moreover throughout the day there have been updates from Fabrizio Romano about Anthony Romano writes for Manchester United Not The Brazilian gave up so far and they plan to try again. They feel Anthony really wants to move, and it will be uncertain if the 22-year-old will start this weekend’s game with Ajax. He should not be training normally with the rest of the team today (Friday).

Then Santi Auna reported from Foot Mercato that United are preparing a new offer for Anthony that Ajax could accept.

See also  I was asked about this photo of Djokovic - then they boycotted the press conference

It should be a question of a base amount of €80m (£68m at current exchange rates), and €20m (£17m) in potential bonuses.

It should also be noted that there is also speculation that United will go for it Cody Jackbo From PSV, which we discuss in The rumor thing.